Parfactworks HB1000&HB1500 Giveaway, Pick Out 6 - 8 Winners!

@ParfactWorks

Two tent day 4/7

#parfactworks

20211007_231731.jpg

20211007_221236.jpg

@ParfactWorks
Let me know how that turns out growing some bruce banner right now!

20211003_143430.jpg
Not bad, I think I will get 3.5 to 4 oz dry.
To my dismay, I found some seeds. Not a lot, but I panic easily. This is a clone, no issues with the others, so I'm thinking it's environmental. I check regularly, no nanners I could see, but sometimes they hide. Finger crossed.

20211008_102625.jpg

Not bad, I think I will get 3.5 to 4 oz dry.
To my dismay, I found some seeds. Not a lot, but I panic easily. This is a clone, no issues with the others, so I'm thinking it's environmental. I check regularly, no nanners I could see, but sometimes they hide. Finger crossed.

20211008_102625.jpg
#Parfactworks

Getting there with Amnesia Haze and Afghan Kush.

2021_10_07_13_40_56_744.jpg

2021_10_07_13_40_25_325.jpg

Hi 420 members, greetings from Parfactworks team.:high-five:

We just finished " Looking For Tester Of Parfactworks Ze250" activity, congratulate @Morda Grown! :cheer: :cheer:
Want to check the grow result under Parfactworks Ze250 light? Stay tuned for the grow journal by @Morda Grown :yahoo:

I saw a lot of members participated in the activity but yes, the winner can only be one.
So here, in order to thanks to all your participation, Parfactworks HB1000 & HB1500 giveaway coming! We will pick out 6-8 winners!!! :snowboating: :snowboating: :snowboating:

02.jpg
PARFACTWORKS HB1500 (1).jpg

HB1000 HB1500

Details:

[Prize]

USA
Total 3 winners
1 winner get 1HB1500
2 winners get 1 HB1000

Canada
Total 3 - 5 winners
1 winners get 1 HB1500 and left winners get HB1000.

[Rules]
  1. Like this post and follow us. (Follow us! Follow us! Follow us! )
  2. Share cannabis pictures, or words about your favorite cannabis under this post , and MUST tag #Parfactworks, without other LED grow light's shot. (No offensive words, No negative words, No Politics words).
  3. Tell us where you are from (On the post or message me).
[Pick winner]
The winner will be picked in a random way. ( The number on the upper right corner of your participation cannabis posts is the number of your participation in the lottery) So this means that the more times you participate, the more likely you are to be selected.

[Note]
Each person can only post one participatory post per day (but you can post other discussions here).

[Deadline]
9th, October 2021

* What winner needs to do: Share your grow journal with HB1000 or HB1500 on 420magazine.

* Attention: Parfactworks annual super deal is going on our official website now and only 1 week left!

More details:
PARFACTWORKS ANNUAL SUPER DEAL.gif

Go on and have a look! :reading420magazine::reading420magazine::slide::slide:

Welcome to join Parfactworks, have fun!

Parfactworks Team
#Parfactworks

Coming from Phoenix Arizona :)

Snapchat-548316559.jpg

Hi everyone, the giveaway activity will end soon, grab your time and leave your post here! :cheer: :cheer:

We will pick up winners next monday. :goodluck::goodluck::goodluck:

Hey guys, it's the time to reveal who are the winners, :yahoo: :yahoo:

Congratulate! @Krissi1982 @stinker @Gabby987 @Kushgrow3579 :cheer: :slide::snowboating::tommy:
(It seem like only one Canada winner here, some members do not leave any info about the where are they from.)

Thank you for all your participation.

Happy grow everyone!

Thank you so much for this opportunity!

I can't wait to use the new HB 1500 in my grow tent for this next grow!! Also partnering up with Prescription Blend, this next grow-round will be fantastic!

This light will do WONDERS for my growing girls I'm excited to tag you in my newest journal!!!!

CONGRATULATIONS @stinker @Gabby987 :cheer:
@Kushgrow3579 :thanks::hug::passitleft:

Congratulate! @Krissi1982 @stinker @Gabby987 @Kushgrow3579 :cheer: :slide::snowboating::tommy:
(It seem like only one Canada winner here, some members do not leave any info about the where are they from.)

Happy grow everyone!
Awesome! Thank you for putting this contest together @ParfactWorks I am looking forward to trying the new light with my clones! This will be my first new tech, non blurple grow light I ever used.

Thank you so much for this opportunity!

I can't wait to use the new HB 1500 in my grow tent for this next grow!! Also partnering up with Prescription Blend, this next grow-round will be fantastic!

This light will do WONDERS for my growing girls I'm excited to tag you in my newest journal!!!!

CONGRATULATIONS @stinker @Gabby987 :cheer:
So sorry @Kushgrow3579 :thanks::hug::passitleft:
No worries haha I am extremely happy to have won a 1500! looking forward to seeing all the journals of the other winners in this contest aswell.

No worries haha I am extremely happy to have won a 1500! looking forward to seeing all the journals of the other winners in this contest aswell.
I don't even know how I'm sorry got in there in the first place :laughtwo: I had to go back an edit it when I read it again! Yaay! We will all be following each other :yahoo:

I don't even know how I'm sorry got in there in the first place :laughtwo: I had to go back an edit it when I read it again! Yaay! We will all be following each other :yahoo:
didnt mean to hit post reply there my bad. Yeah i wasnt too sure what you said sorry for but then i thought maybe you forgot to tag my username lol. Looking forward to seeing everyones plants, i will forsure be following the winners of this contest too.

Happy grow everyone!

Hello ParfactWorks, I am pleased to hear that I won a light in your drawing. Unfortunately, it would appear that I do not qualify to win as I live in Europe.

I answered the question that you asked, tell us where you are from? CA – USA - What you wanted to know was: Where do you live? Europe

I only made the one participatory submission. When I realized I was excluded, I did not make another entry. I would love the light, If I do not qualify, please choose another participant. Thanks, stinker

Hello ParfactWorks, I am pleased to hear that I won a light in your drawing. Unfortunately, it would appear that I do not qualify to win as I live in Europe.

I answered the question that you asked, tell us where you are from? Los Angeles, CA – USA - What you wanted to know was: Where do you live? Europe

I only made the one participatory submission. When I realized I was excluded, I did not make another entry. I would love the light, If I do not qualify, please choose another participant. Thanks, stinker
there was one person on earlier pages who said if someone not from the us or canada won that they could contact them and have the light shipped to them first and you would just have to pay them for shipping to your country i believe.

Back
Top Bottom