Martians, Share Your Feedback To Get The FC6500!

Good Evening all and #marshydro#

Welcome back Sara, I hope you are feeling better.

One last entre of my TSW-2000 filling my net.

:goodluck: all,

Stay safe and grow well my friend,

Tok..

20200903_225033.jpg

I'm much better now, at least I can work normally. Thanks for your concern. This giveaways is over now, let me pick the lucky one :p

Happy Friday! #Marshydro#
Here is my previous Mars light in action. I love that I was able to remove the driver(?) And keep my tent temps right where I wanted them. These two ladies ended up being monsters.
20210716_112801.jpg
Congratulation:headbanger:Happy Monday!

Happy to hear you are feeling better!
I am completely over the moon right now!!! Thank you so much. I will make sure to tag my new journal testing the light out here as soon as I get it!! Still in shock to be honest. I hope everyone is having a great Monday!

So excited! Cannot say thank you enough @Mars Hydro. I am planning on running a 4x4 tent and having the driver mounted outside of the tent. My strains right now would be Grand daddy purple and Somango from seed (regulars) and I have some cherry pie clones. I'll probably flower the cherry pies while I get the seeds started. Many frosted nugs ahead!!!! :headbanger:

:woohoo:
What ya gonna do with that big ass light!
Congrats!
I am seriously still sooo excited. By far the best thing I have ever won. I am putting it in a 4x4 as soon as it gets here. I have cherry pie strains in 2 - 3 litre pots that are basically ready to flower asap. So I will probably transplant them do a little training and then flip to flower right away.

Then I want to start from seed grand daddy purple and somango. I will keep it as one journal to show theblight off at all stages but we get to start with a round of flowering pretty early on. Happy Saturday!

Cherry pie was so fun to grow for me. Super easy strain in my eyes
Agreed, I have a couple flowering as we speak and they are super funky and chunky and as you said low maintenance

The light was delivered today!!! For my fellow growers in Canada I can say delivery was insanely fast. I will be starting my journal this evening and will post a link. Thank you so much @Mars Hydro please let me know if there is any specific title or information you want me to include in the journal.

I did a quick test in the 4x4 and it is AMAZING. Definitely wall to wall coverage and I am just super impressed already.

:adore::adore::adore::adore::adore::adore::adore::adore::adore::adore:

Back
Top Bottom