Mars Hydro Growing Journal Contest 2021: Win SP6500 LED!

I've gotta get the 2x2 out for the next round of starters and autos so will create a new journal and tag it here later this week.
Looking forward to your new journal. :hippy:

It's not too late to enter. Who else hasn't :yahoo:

I just ordered two of your TS-600's about a week ago for my veg closet :thumb: they're already here, and to my surprise, they are quite luminescent...I could do a veg diary :rofl: with maybe an auto thrown in for good measure :hmmmm: would that count :popcorn:

I just ordered two of your TS-600's about a week ago for my veg closet :thumb: they're already here, and to my surprise, they are quite luminescent...I could do a veg diary :rofl: with maybe an auto thrown in for good measure :hmmmm: would that count :popcorn:
One month before the end, don’t hesitate :green_heart:

Do you want to know where you stand?
There's still a month to go. There's still time! Come on!:cheer:

Do you want to know where you stand?
There's still a month to go. There's still time! Come on!:cheer:
It looks as though I may be left out. I’m trying to order a kit and have been having problems at checkout. I left a message for customer service but haven’t heard back as of yet. Maybe you can help me here. The problem is in the cost and then the different cost and discount at checkout.

D4622F58-DE87-4AEB-A788-E2C27104946E.png

7F311A5E-A01D-4001-9A76-F548F178542B.jpeg

90A1B4E4-BCDA-438C-8E89-B18AD68C859B.png

02D4B5F6-BC87-46A4-AAC2-E117F530AF3D.png

It looks as though I may be left out
I'm sorry that I didn't see your entry link, could you please send it to me?
I'll add you in

I’m trying to order a kit and have been having problems at checkout. I left a message for customer service but haven’t heard back as of yet. Maybe you can help me here. The problem is in the cost and then the different cost and discount at checkout.
Because of the time difference, our customer service is only online now.
The price you pay in the shopping cart is correct.
The price shown on the page is not the final price.

The way you guys structure prices on your website is not only confusing, it's misleading and doesn't properly convey the amount saved - if any. The +150.00 dropdown thing you've got going on is questionable. Not to mention even with the 420 discount code applied, amazon or ebay usually have better prices somehow, I've compared during black friday for instance.

The way you guys structure prices on your website is not only confusing, it's misleading and doesn't properly convey the amount saved - if any. The +150.00 dropdown thing you've got going on is questionable. Not to mention even with the 420 discount code applied, amazon or ebay usually have better prices somehow, I've compared during black friday for instance.
Because our costs are different in each country, so is the price of each product in each country.
Generally speaking, the price on the official website is the same as the price on eBay and Amazon. However, since Amazon and eBay sometimes have some platform activities, the price may be a little lower, such as Amazon's prime day.

They've been going on, in one form or other, for years. The other day, I heard someone say, "The universe is a popularity contest," and I rolled my eyes - but there is some truth to the statement.

Here, specifically... It makes sense. The business is paying to participate in this forum. In a sense, paying to have the opportunity to give someone a relatively expensive piece of equipment. If the company representative, instead, simply chose one of the names on the forum membership list at random and offered to give them a light - well, it would obviously net them a bit of publicity. But only a small amount.

But this way, they've got the contest thread/discussion itself. They've got a number of grow journals coming that have both the sponsor's equipment being used in them and the company name in their titles. Furthermore, the fact that the prize will be awarded to someone who will have just done such a thread makes it statistically likely that said prize will get used in a future grow - that will probably become another journal thread. Seems to me that this is an excellent use of resources by the business, lol.

But it also helps the forum, too, by potentially generating additional grow journal threads. That kind of thing helps in several ways that I won't go into except by stating a generality: The forum has to be able to support its own existence.

It's generally good for the members, as well. More... entertainment value, so to speak, by adding to the number of (grow journal) threads for us to read/follow. More opportunities to learn a thing or two, which is always a good thing. And people tend to purchase lights (and grow tents) because a lot of them do their gardening indoors and such things are useful; it's helpful to be able to see some of those products actually being used, to aid in the decisive m decision-making process.

So, all things considered, I'm looking at the contest as a good thing. I hope you reconsider your stance at least to the point of possibly taking a look at one - or more, if the Spirit so moves you - of the grow journal threads that this contest will help cause to be created. I'm guessing that the people running those threads would be happy to "have you aboard. "
I think I know why you feel that way. I have to agree with you. Maybe if no matter how many times per day you visited the same persons journal it only counted as 1 view for that day. Kind of makes it a popularity contest. I quit entering the contests because of this. Maybe someday I'll grow something outstanding & enter it; but not in the foreseeable future.

Because our costs are different in each country, so is the price of each product in each country.
Generally speaking, the price on the official website is the same as the price on eBay and Amazon. However, since Amazon and eBay sometimes have some platform activities, the price may be a little lower, such as Amazon's prime day.
Had planned to order another TSW 2000 soon; but seen the price went up $20 so having 2nd thoughts. Kind of comparing other products now; but may still order one. Bummed about the price increase though. Now it takes a 10% discount to get it for the old price.

Had planned to order another TSW 2000 soon; but seen the price went up $20 so having 2nd thoughts. Kind of comparing other products now; but may still order one. Bummed about the price increase though. Now it takes a 10% discount to get it for the old price.
I noticed the same thing, I just bought 4 TSL 2000 and got them just before the price went up. But I did notice that with these ones, they included the dimmer switch and also a timer and digital hygrometer/thermometer and a cool sheet of stickers with each one. All something I did not get when I bought my first 2 TSL 2000 last year. So I decide to heck with it, the extras make it work it and ordered the TSW 2000 I was wanting to replace the 2xSP250 I have in my 3x3. And with the 420magazine code it only really makes it $11 more.

Back
Top Bottom