Mars Hydro SP3000 LED Full Spectrum With lm301b Released, Giveaway Starts Now!

Hey DonkeyD! Good luck brother, forgot to thank you for the likes on my first grow journal brother! I’ll be entering this contest too, if I don’t get it , I hope you do!
Well hey :p Good to see you:ciao:
Kind words, but I’m sure the most deserving random donkey grower will win it :high-five:

Back to what you're most interested in, SP3000 giveaway!!! :theband:

Here I will explain how to participate:green_heart:

- Time: 10th ~ 28th June
- All growers can participate
- How: Each person can only post one picture of the plant you are most satisfied with. Try to make it more clean and beautiful!
- Each participant can only post one
- Comment whatever you want, but please add a #MarsHydroSP3000led and tag me. @SmokeSara

Vote Time: 29th June

We will use the number of each person's post to make a random selection, and we will use the Google random number to pick the winner:hippy:

What winner will get:
- SP3000 LED

The winner will need to open a new thread after receiving SP3000 to record his grow journal with SP3000.

Again, thank you everyone for the support for a long time! And I hope everyone good luck!
:party::party::party:
Does this journal with the new light have to be with just that light ? Or can you use it in combination with say 2 of the Mars Hydro TSW 2000's ? You have to have enough light for your grow area is why I'm asking. I don't have a 2' x 4' tent which sounds about perfect for the light.
Love that you added the dimmer.

Heya @SmokeSara I’ll be trying to get in on this action too! Getting a #MarsHydroSP3000led would be an amazing and very very beneficial addition to any grow room! If this guy randomly gets selected how soon do you want the grow journal to start? This should definitely deserve some pretty exotic seeds for something like this. Just wondering because of delivery times and all.
CDBFCFFA-0658-4DA9-8FFC-0642AA0B7BD1.jpeg

Well hey :p Good to see you:ciao:
Kind words, but I’m sure the most deserving random donkey grower will win it :high-five:

Heyyy I see what you did there! You sly fox you...

You are doomed now my friend! Kidding, but good luck!

Unbiased testing and review of the SP3000. Some of the best numbers they've ever seen!

Im in, i think the starry eyed allaskan purple i grew last year was my best all rounder, that foxtailing gave such a beautiful star bud formation lol looked wicked, the smoke was lovely (so much so i have another just starting to flower, i hope the pheno is same) and yielf was around 9 10ounces iirc!!
She was a beaut!
20190902_204536.jpg

Im in, i think the starry eyed allaskan purple i grew last year was my best all rounder, that foxtailing gave such a beautiful star bud formation lol looked wicked, the smoke was lovely (so much so i have another just starting to flower, i hope the pheno is same) and yielf was around 9 10ounces iirc!!
She was a beaut!

Heya! Don’t forget to tags
#MarsHydroSP3000led @SmokeSara
Just in case that’s how Sara’s tracking the submissions
;)

I'm sorry to have left for so long. The previous day was a traditional Chinese festival, the Dragon Boat Festival. We had a few days of vacation. I returned to my parents' home, and the network was not good. We will go back to work tomorrow

I tried to buy a small 2x4 tent just now, but I couldn't get around the paypal checkout.
3 password reset tries. No email.
1 new account try. No email.
One time code. old defunct phone number.

Sorry. I have no love for paypal. It blocked my order.
You can contact us, we can directly send paypal invoice to your email, you just need to use your credit card to pay, there is no need to log in paypal

For my entry here is a hulklato grown under HPS.
54C8BADA-841B-4008-A5D1-ACD90DB56D45.jpeg

These new #MarsHydroSP3000led lights mean harder nugs and softer power bills, right? I could sure use both of those things @SmokeSara :thanks: for being a great sponsor here!
sp3000 use 960pcs Samsung and Osram chips, SP3000's true wattage is 300w, that means that each chip uses only 0.3W, so the chip's lifespan will longer and each chip will have more power

She was a beaut!
20190902_204536.jpg
#marshydrosp3000led @SmokeSara

Forgot my tags and was too late to edit my post, so il reshare and tag and bope for the starry best :)

#marshydrosp3000led @SmokeSara

Forgot my tags and was too late to edit my post, so il reshare and tag and bope for the starry best :)
It doesn't matter, your previous post is valid

Tangerine dream autoflower in 5 gal of coco in a fabric pot fed with gh trio, beastie bloomz, signal, recharge
Oh and EC measured with BlueLab pens.
Very light feeder. Veryyyy heavy. I'm confident she's a half lb plus auto. Very proud lol
#marshydrosp3000 @SmokeSara
0626201704b.jpg

Back
Top Bottom