Mars Hydro SP3000 LED Full Spectrum With lm301b Released, Giveaway Starts Now!

Nice plant in such a small pot. You must feed it every day. Healthy tho' Nice job.

Thanks man. Nope no feeding necessary anymore. Just watering it daily. Using dry powder all natural nutrients mixed in the soil.
Come check out the thread ;)

20200618_183840.jpg

#MarsHydroSP3000led @SmokeSara
If I win, I will 100% make a new thread and detial everything from the unboxing to technical detials of the lighting and of course have fun growing with this amazing peice of technology from Mars Hydro.

thanks for the chance to win something awesome.
Well, good luck ;)

Some beauty plants in here so far, I wasn’t aware it was a random number generator giveaway. Anyways here’s a picture of the plant I’m most happy with in my current grow.
522B83E9-67D9-4D5C-8BE5-49F7FA0030C9.jpeg
Hey @SmokeSara i totally forgot to add the tags on my post,
Maybe the admins can edit them and add them in for me or consider this my entry?

#MarsHydroSP3000led

Bubba's Gift

#MarsHydroSP3000led
Thank you @SmokeSara !!
I grew Bubba's Gift a few years back outdoor, small plant...HUGE yields and dense as the Rockies. The pheno I had leaned towards the "Gift" side of the genetics(hint of Bubba on the end of the exhale) and triggered flowering early. She was done around the 25th of September which is early for us Zone 9'ers. She's one strain that's done exceptionally well for me from HSO(If memory serves me right, the ONLY one)... otherwise, I haven't had the best experiences from there gear. You will love Bubba's gift tho', she was one of my favorites at the time. :yummy:

I grew Bubba's Gift a few years back outdoor, small plant...HUGE yields and dense as the Rockies. The pheno I had leaned towards the "Gift" side of the genetics(hint of Bubba on the end of the exhale) and triggered flowering early. She was done around the 25th of September which is early for us Zone 9'ers. She's one strain that's done exceptionally well for me from HSO(If memory serves me right, the ONLY one)... otherwise, I haven't had the best experiences from there gear. You will love Bubba's gift tho', she was one of my favorites at the time. :yummy:

Bubba's Gift was a nice plant. One of the only HSO I grew.

If I remember correctly, she was one of only 2 seed lines I lost when she failed to clone. I think I only got to run her twice.

I really should have looked at y’alls tents b4 I decided to build one last week, for the size I built y’alls would have been cheaper, or I could have just got a bigger one, and they look really nice, I’m still thinking about it lol

I really should have looked at y’alls tents b4 I decided to build one last week, for the size I built y’alls would have been cheaper, or I could have just got a bigger one, and they look really nice, I’m still thinking about it lol

I tried to buy a small 2x4 tent just now, but I couldn't get around the paypal checkout.
3 password reset tries. No email.
1 new account try. No email.
One time code. old defunct phone number.

Sorry. I have no love for paypal. It blocked my order.

@SmokeSara
Here's a big 'High Five' for Mars Hydro for all the contests and giveaways you put on for the community. This Red Dragon was grown under my tsl2000's, which I love, but I'm a fickle guy, so I'm sure I could grow to love a SP3000 as well. Looks like a beast of a light!
#MarsHydroSP3000led

IMG_20200520_1710092.jpg

For my entry here is a hulklato grown under HPS.
54C8BADA-841B-4008-A5D1-ACD90DB56D45.jpeg

These new #MarsHydroSP3000led lights mean harder nugs and softer power bills, right? I could sure use both of those things @SmokeSara :thanks: for being a great sponsor here!
Hey DonkeyD! Good luck brother, forgot to thank you for the likes on my first grow journal brother! I’ll be entering this contest too, if I don’t get it , I hope you do!

Back
Top Bottom