Mars Hydro SP3000 LED Full Spectrum With lm301b Released, Giveaway Starts Now!

I own 5 mars lights but could always use another. #MarsHydroSP3000led
@SmokeSara
EF0FB608-70E7-4482-996F-A2F9C9217072.jpeg

I'm in @SmokeSara! You got my attention on a few things. First, I'm already sold on the Samsung 301's. These babies are NOT yesterday's leds, and are a legit HPS replacement.
Really curious on some real world studies between just the 301's compared to the 301's with the added red spectrum. I may be missing out. Also, the daisychain method of light adjustment could be a game changer. Look forward to a complete review!
Until then. It's time for breakfast!

Attachments

• 20200518_120214.jpg
    20200518_120214.jpg
    764.6 KB · Views: 182
Yes I would like all the info possible. The area we are converting first is 1080 sq ft. We want a unit that’s a designed for commercial use and wouldn’t need replaced for along time.
Our upcoming new lights will certainly meet your needs,:) I just sent you PM.

I have never grown under a mars hydro light so I have no picture for you... I would be very interested in seeing how it compares to my other Samsung boards so I’m in. @SmokeSara #marshydrosp3000led
Hi @BubblinBuds . This giveaway is not restricted to only people who use the Mars Hydro lights, and growers who use other lights can participate as well

I'm in @SmokeSara! You got my attention on a few things. First, I'm already sold on the Samsung 301's. These babies are NOT yesterday's leds, and are a legit HPS replacement.
Really curious on some real world studies between just the 301's compared to the 301's with the added red spectrum. I may be missing out. Also, the daisychain method of light adjustment could be a game changer. Look forward to a complete review!
I envy your breakfast:drool:

Adding more Osram red light allowed the plants to grow better during the flowering stage.:yummy:

All of you have good pictures, fortunately it's a random contest, or let me pick the winner, this is a tough choice, lol

Thank you @SmokeSara for providing such a great #MarsHydroSP3000led contest!

Here’s my Fall 2020 “Murderers Row” (I miss baseball so bad) that were born yesterday. In front we have LSD by Barney’s Farm, followed by Pineapple Chunk also by Barney’s Farm, and bringing up the rear is Critical Orange Punch by Dutch Passion. These ladies are being grown for the purpose of clone stock for the fall. (Can’t really see them but on the right in the Tupperware are a few clones from my current Cherry Cookies [Cherry Pie x GSC] grow.)
E18046E7-EEA6-47FE-B5BF-C776EFE00C39.jpeg

I currently have one 4.5’x4.5’ tent setup for a four plant rdwc and I have two other identical tents to set up as well for the fall grow. My current tent uses Samsung lm301h QBs and I still have yet to purchase the lights for the other two.

Here’s to hoping my number is randomly selected so I can provide you with a great grow journal and possibly compare my QBs to a Mars Hydro in identical grow setups and using clones from the Murderers Row Gals.

Thanks again for the opportunity and being hands down the quickest responding and most helpful sponsor on the forum.

Thank you @SmokeSara for providing such a great #MarsHydroSP3000led contest!

Here’s my Fall 2020 “Murderers Row” (I miss baseball so bad) that were born yesterday. In front we have LSD by Barney’s Farm, followed by Pineapple Chunk also by Barney’s Farm, and bringing up the rear is Critical Orange Punch by Dutch Passion. These ladies are being grown for the purpose of clone stock for the fall. (Can’t really see them but on the right in the Tupperware are a few clones from my current Cherry Cookies [Cherry Pie x GSC] grow.)
E18046E7-EEA6-47FE-B5BF-C776EFE00C39.jpeg

I currently have one 4.5’x4.5’ tent setup for a four plant rdwc and I have two other identical tents to set up as well for the fall grow. My current tent uses Samsung lm301h QBs and I still have yet to purchase the lights for the other two.

Here’s to hoping my number is randomly selected so I can provide you with a great grow journal and possibly compare my QBs to a Mars Hydro in identical grow setups and using clones from the Murderers Row Gals.

Thanks again for the opportunity and being hands down the quickest responding and most helpful sponsor on the forum.
:happy-birthday:Happy birthday to your little girls.

Back
Top Bottom