Mars Hydro Growing Journal Contest 2021: Win SP6500 LED!

Hey, my dear Mars Hydro led growers! The exciting moment now! Mars Hydro contest here, win free light-SP 6500! :green_heart:

Contest Time: 8th Jan - 8th March

Participate Rules:
1.Open a new thread on 420magazine forum to record your grow journal with Mars Hydro light.
2.Title format should be " Mars Hydro grow journal + Light Model + other info ".
Eg. Mars Hydro grow journal SP 3000 white widow in 2x4
3.Update weekly.

How to pick the winner: The most views of the grow journal thread.

Prize: Mars Hydro SP 6500 LED grow light

We will announce the winners on March 9.

If you enter this contest, please post the link of your Growing Journal below.:Namaste:

This is really a nice chance to get the free beast light. Welcome to join us! Peace love and happy growing!:headbanger:

Mars Hydro Grow Journal: TS 3000, Gorilla Glue Auto, 4x4 Tent, 2 Medium, 2 Pot Sizes

Is it open to South Africans, cause we give Martians a run for their money...?
Of course. I remember the winner of our previous GiveAway was from South Africa. We can send the prize from China, that's not a problem.

Now that's a beast of a light! If my FC3000 pumps so much now... Then what does that one do!

Hey, my dear Mars Hydro led growers! The exciting moment now! Mars Hydro contest here, win free light-SP 6500! :green_heart:

Contest Time: 8th Jan - 8th March

Participate Rules:
1.Open a new thread on 420magazine forum to record your grow journal with Mars Hydro light.
2.Title format should be " Mars Hydro grow journal + Light Model + other info ".
Eg. Mars Hydro grow journal SP 3000 white widow in 2x4
3.Update weekly.

How to pick the winner: The most views of the grow journal thread.

Prize: Mars Hydro SP 6500 LED grow light

We will announce the winners on March 9.

If you enter this contest, please post the link of your Growing Journal below.:Namaste:

This is really a nice chance to get the free beast light. Welcome to join us! Peace love and happy growing!:headbanger:
Mars Hydro Grow Journal - TSL 2000 - 1st Time In Coco - DIY Drip Build - 2x4 - Jack Herer SOG

@Mars Hydro are we allowed to update multiple days a week or only once a week?

It wasn't specified in the rules, and the contest has already started - so use your own best judgment (if you're lacking in best judgment, lol, feel free to borrow someone else's).

@Mars Hydro are we allowed to update multiple days a week or only once a week?
Update at least once a week, which means you can also update it several times a week

IMG_20210115_065933.jpg

@Mars Hydro i don't know what models these are as theyve been lent to me to get me out a sticky situation does that count.....?

IMG_20210115_065933.jpg

@Mars Hydro i don't know what models these are as theyve been lent to me to get me out a sticky situation does that count.....?
Of course, this is Mars Hydro light, this model is reflector 48

@Emilya entered

Well, here I am! I’ll definitely enter my new journal:

What another great opportunity from Mars hydro!

Back
Top Bottom