Mars Hydro Black Friday Giveaway Starts Now

Yeah, kind of strange Sara hasn't been on much lately. She's usually right on top of things. They had said something before about people changing positions so maybe that's it ? We'll know soon.

sara is about 4 or so reps ago. there have been at least two come and go since the start of this thread.

there were also some issues over this contest. it was run across multiple boards with a redirect to a single prize. the mods shut it, and insisted the giveaway be kept to this board, with a prize awarded specifically for this board. not sure if the messaging got across.

i'm sure the rep will come by and award a prize for this board soon.

There was some entries that were deleted....no clue why, one of mine was included. Luckily I caught it and reposted (after going through the thread several times thinking I had gone crazy)

There was some entries that were deleted....no clue why, one of mine was included. Luckily I caught it and reposted (after going through the thread several times thinking I had gone crazy)
Cut off was Nov 30 I believe.

I think they forgot us. Should have had a winner by now.
Hopefully their customer service is better than there attention to commitments on this forum. Hmmmm.

Hopefully their customer service is better than there attention to commitments on this forum. Hmmmm.
I've never seen them take this long before. Usually I wake up at 4 a.m. the day after it ended & there's a winner already.
Got me thinking 420 & Mars have issues or something . Who Knows ?

I think they forgot us. Should have had a winner by now.

they posted and said it would take a couple days. the rep they have now is working across multiple platforms, the guy's probably a bit stretched.

Back
Top Bottom