By the way, we will have another activity for the growers who bought Mars light during Black Friday tomorrow. To win a free light with sharing your order. :D I will make another thread tomorrow, and hopefully everyone can enjoy! :circle-of-love:

Happy Black Friday and Happy Shopping. :party:
When you are looking for led grow light, or your friend are looking for led grow light, don't forget Mars Hydro. :D
:kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss:

Just curious why @Jack420 wasn’t a part of this if he was in “second place” if you will?..

This forum is mature, but even mature people can question the results if a significant prize is at stake. Can you imagine what the response would be if @Jack420 drew your name or his own?

This is why I had a quick look yesterday when I realized how the winner would be chosen. I made preparations in case I was right, since I had already opted out of the contest.

Perhaps if a future contest winner is chosen this way, the person holding the contest can announce the name of the one doing the choosing well in advance. That would let the chooser prepare, and show how they were going to choose the winner well before the draw is held. This would allow them to get approval for the method, and publicy answer any questions before the draw. The time for questions is before the draw, not during the draw, or while the results are being confirmed.

This forum is mature, but even mature people can question the results if a significant prize is at stake. Can you imagine what the response would be if @Jack420 drew your name or his own?

This is why I had a quick look yesterday when I realized how the winner would be chosen, I made preparations in case I was right, since I had already opted out of the contest.

Perhaps if a future contest winner is chosen this way, the person holding the contest can announce the name of the one doing the choosing well in advance. That would let the chooser prepare, and show how they were going to choose the winner well before the draw is held. This would allow them to get approval for the method, and publicy answer any questions before the draw. The time for questions is before the draw, not during the draw, or while the results are being confirmed.
that's way to much for a drawing. We all need to be thankful they even have giveaways.

Oh ok I apologize my logical question came off as immature. Seems those of us who did question were confused as well.
Either way congrats @candycane on the new light!!!

No, you did not come off as immature. This is a very open forum, and questions are almost always welcome.

I didn't answer questions earlier this morning because saying that the member I forwarded to SmokeSara had only three valid entries would have narrowed down the list of potential winners. If I had said that those were the only three posts the member had made in this thread, it would have cut the list even further.

Don't forget that Mars Hydro had to check everything before announcing the winner. I would have hated getting someone's hopes up, only to be over ruled later.

@Old Salt I saw what you were doing ahead of time and I think you handled it very well indeed. There will always be a little confusion as there is a small language barrier but with the help of great members like you we are able to keep things straight, fair and without problems.

Member of the year. Old Salt

Omg I’m still in shock! My hands are shaking and my heart is pounding from shock and excitement!! I am so very very very very times a thousand grateful for this much needed light! Thank you everyone for the congrats!!
:thanks: :party:

Omg I’m still in shock! My hands are shaking and my heart is pounding from shock and excitement!! I am so very very very very times a thousand grateful for this much needed light! Thank you everyone for the congrats!!
:thanks: :party:
Omg. You're adorbs!!! Lol.
Really glad you won dear!
Looking forward to the upgrade in your grow.

Omg. You're adorbs!!! Lol.
Really glad you won dear!
Looking forward to the upgrade in your grow.
Lol :laughtwo:Thank you! I’m excited and it’s just in time for my next run too! I have been seriously stressing all week about trying to figure out how to get another light to power up my grow and this just wiped all that stress away!!:yahoo:
Now I feel like this
:theband::goof::circle-of-love::adore::headbanger::party:

@SmokeSara I sent the PM and thank you and Mars Hydro a thousand times over for this opportunity and light! I will for sure be using it and featuring it in my journal and excited to see the difference it will make on my girls! I meant to put this earlier but my excited brain didn’t get said message :laughtwo: :yahoo:
:thanks::adore:
:party:

Back
Top Bottom