I have been caculating the numbers of likes, I will anounce soon for the one who has the right to choose the random number, :Namaste: Will get back in one hours!

I have caculated all the likes. :) Tough work. Luckily we have the search function, otherwise, I cannot imagine how long this would take. Haha!
Anyway, here is the result I have now:
If we caculate singal post, we will have @Old Salt get the most likes post other than me , which is 30 likes for a singal post. :Namaste:
And If we caculate all the post one guy post, then we have three most like menbers, they are :green_heart:
- @Kingjoe83 total 316 likes with 23 posts
- @Jack420 total 249 likes with 18 posts
- @Old Salt total 210 likes with 12 posts

I trust both @Old Salt and @Kingjoe83 , and since @Old Salt already prepared for this random number, I would invite him to run the randum number for us. Good luck all! I will patiently wait for the result. :D
:circle-of-love::circle-of-love::circle-of-love::circle-of-love::circle-of-love::circle-of-love::circle-of-love::circle-of-love:

By the way, Black Friday Sales will begin tomorrow. If anyone hasn't get my message about the coupon code, which I might forget to send, please kindly PM me for it.
:green_heart::green_heart::green_heart::green_heart:

I have caculated all the likes. :) Tough work. Luckily we have the search function, otherwise, I cannot imagine how long this would take. Haha!
Anyway, here is the result I have now:
If we caculate singal post, we will have @Old Salt get the most likes post other than me , which is 30 likes for a singal post. :Namaste:
And If we caculate all the post one guy post, then we have three most like menbers, they are :green_heart:
- @Kingjoe83 total 316 likes with 23 posts
- @Jack420 total 249 likes with 18 posts
- @Old Salt total 210 likes with 12 posts

I trust both @Old Salt and @Kingjoe83 , and since @Old Salt already prepared for this random number, I would invite him to run the randum number for us. Good luck all! I will patiently wait for the result. :D
:circle-of-love::circle-of-love::circle-of-love::circle-of-love::circle-of-love::circle-of-love::circle-of-love::circle-of-love:

I thought we could only have three posts counted. Per rules.
Did the rules change?

If each grower has three chances to post, how do you account for those with many more posts? That means that people who followed the 3-post rule are at a disadvantage over those who "entered" the contest 10, 15, or 20 times.

I accounted for that. If an entry was incorrect, it was declared invalid. When I found the winner, I verified that they only had three posts that were valid. I eliminated the chatter this way, and that the winner followed the rules.

You can check for yourself when @SmokeSara releases the results.

So the only posts that count for a member here would be the first three where they tag other members?

I can't say more at this time, as that would give a hint as to the results. It's now in the hands of @SmokeSara to verify the results and make the announcement.

Back
Top Bottom