Mars Hydro SP3000 LED Full Spectrum With lm301b Released, Giveaway Starts Now!

@PGA Caddie Congratulations, you are a lucky man, :yahoo: please send your shipping address to our email: 420love@mars-hydro.com
Been working all day and just got online...Wow...:goof: I can’t believe I won.. :thanks: so much @SmokeSara and MarsHydro. I’ll showcase the SP3000 in a new journal when the light arrives. Should be perfect for my 3 Dutch Bucket set up with the 2x5 scrog.

Thank you everyone for the congrats! Now the pressure’s on to rock out this grow. I’ll be looking over my vault of seeds right after dinner. :snowboating:

Been working all day and just got online...Wow...:goof: I can’t believe I won.. :thanks: so much @SmokeSara and MarsHydro. I’ll showcase the SP3000 in a new journal when the light arrives. Should be perfect for my 3 Dutch Bucket set up with the 2x5 scrog.

Thank you everyone for the congrats! Now the pressure’s on to rock out this grow. I’ll be looking over my modest vault of seeds right after dinner. :snowboating:
I'll follow that journal! Enjoy the new light

Thank you everyone for the congrats! Now the pressure’s on to rock out this grow. I’ll be looking over my vault of seeds right after dinner. :snowboating:
We will send it to you as soon as our SP3000 arrives, hope to see your grow jorunal soon:D

DANGIT! I been so busy I missed this entirely! Congrats @PGA Caddie you're gonna grow some great weed under that light! Love me some MArs Hydro! Thanks @SmokeSara for another great contest!

960297EB-EB4F-4CF4-A9BC-E94F392B0198.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom