Looking For A Tester Of Maxsisun MG3000

Get them on the european market. (MG3000)
I assume your on it but your miss out if its only stocked in the USA.
:thumb:
Thank you for your reminding.
This giveaway is only for the USA since MG3000 only stock in the USA for the moment.
For the European market, I will share the information to you after I get it.

2 aurora express each side and a ground zero grape and smoothie in the middle.
These are from my last grow,sadly I had to chop them down a bit early because of living situation, but they still provided me with about a half pound of wonderful goodness and a little bit of nice bubble hash.

Can't wait to startup again and hopefully its under a maxsisun light!!

#Maxsisun and #MG3000

Thanks for holding this giveaway! @Maxsisun

20211116_183649.jpg
Grows nice!! You will have a big harvest soon. :cheer:

Yes, the winner will be a lucky grower.:hookah: How many days of flowering of your plants?

I checked my journal. These were from my last grow at 5 weeks since flip.

These were at 6 weeks. #Maxsisun / #MG3000.

DSC00524.JPG

:thumb:Well built, high quality array at an affordable cost
Super fast delivery, well packed, sturdy build, easy set up right from box. Replaced 2 Phlizon 2000w Cob lights and the plants are thrilled. My ambient room temp dropped enough that I no longer have to run the AC with lights on to manage temps which is a major plus!!! As always, very happy with my maxsisun light. I also have 1 PB1000 and 2 PB4000 lights and plan to continue supporting this great brand!!

Thank you for your reminding.
This giveaway is only for the USA since MG3000 only stock in the USA for the moment.
For the European market, I will share the information to you after I get it.
Canadians?

:thumb:Well built, high quality array at an affordable cost
Super fast delivery, well packed, sturdy build, easy set up right from box. Replaced 2 Phlizon 2000w Cob lights and the plants are thrilled. My ambient room temp dropped enough that I no longer have to run the AC with lights on to manage temps which is a major plus!!! As always, very happy with my maxsisun light. I also have 1 PB1000 and 2 PB4000 lights and plan to continue supporting this great brand!!

Nice room setup.

#Maxsisun #MG3000 I definitely want to thank you for an opportunity to get in on your quality light giveaway and for becoming a valued 420 Magazine sponsor. It is much appreciated.

Now this is my current Dark Devil and Chocolate Skunk auto grow under a 3000 led setup.

image.jpg

This is my first grow with two Hindu Kush and two White Widow in my 4x4 tent under a 400w LED light in DWC. They are just starting the fourth (4th) week of flower. Thanks @Maxsisun for another chance at winning that sweet #Maxsisun #MG3000

Welcome @Maxsisun. I am currently running 2 tents, veg and flower. My veg tent has 1 150W and 1 97W LEDs. I did start out with 6-60W grow bulbs.

Currently have 7 seedlings in veg, 2 flower in the dark before harvest, 2 autos finishing up their last 2 weeks, and 1 photo who just entered flower from pre flower. Have about 56 seeds behind them...

I'm always looking to up my game some so a higher wattage in my veg tent would be perfect, like the #MG3000 from #maxsisun

Here's some of the current girls aforementioned....

20211116_072337.jpg

20211117_094221~2.jpg

20211117_094205~2.jpg

20211117_094253.jpg

20211116_114407.jpg

20211112_115804.jpg

Auto Purple Lemonade grown under a LED light.
#MG3000 #Maxsisun

Good luck to all!

P1030024.JPG

Hello @Maxsisun
Welcome to the 420 forum and congrats for being our new sponsor!

#MG3000 bar looks delicious and would perfectly fit in my 2x3 growing tent! No additional lights would be needed anymore :cool:

So whats inside the tent?

- A lot happening in there. Theres three plants which all having a different life stages going on.
Would be super to test how do they all like it and fine tune using PAR map to find a sweet spot which every plant would love. :love:

Let’s start from the oldest one.
She’s Blackberry Kush auto, 78cm height and today is 60 days above ground. She’ my daisy, just loving the colors.

Second oldest is Purple Punch auto on soil.
She just hit two weeks mark and now turning into full vegging. Shes getting a little shaded by the big BB Kush, but thrives, no matter what. Planning to keep her squat as possible so every lumen matters.

Then last but not least, her sister Purple Punch auto#2.
This one grows on 15L DWC bucket and expecting a multi branched sweet purplish nugs, just like her name states.
This one still carrying the seedling status but today 11/17 first roots came through the net cup, so growth spurts in coming at any second.

I’m keeping a daily dedicated journal for all these. And wouldn’t mind to make a #Maxsisun sponsored journal - opportunities for all ;)

Back
Top Bottom