Budmaster 450XG LED & 200W CFL - Autoflower Grow

Fevs

Doing another journal here. It will be done and dusted in just under 2 months from now, including veg and flower time.

Plants are on day 3 from seed. I actually set this up in my grow room, to take care of ambient temps in the 12 hour dark period of my other grow.

Lights: 200w cfl (red 2700k) + Budmaster 450xg

Grow tent: Bud box 75cm a 75 x cm x 1.6m / (2.5ft x2.5ft x about 5 1/2 ft)

Strain: Sweet seeds Fast Bud #2 (4 x auto fems)

Soil: Bio Bizz all mix

Pots: 12 litre air pots

Will take photo's real soon and add them.

I have the cfl on, plus the led on half power. So running about 350w, up to 500w when they are established. I won't get anywhere near 1 gram per watt with the cfl added, but do expect 6-8 ounces in 57 days from today. I have enough light with just the led in here, this is a bit of an experiment adding the cfl.

Temps are 24.2oc (optimum), these are being run on 18-6 from start to finish.

Enjoy the journal! I know this strain like the back of my hand! I anticipate zero problems and some seriously DANK Buddage! :thumb:

re: Budmaster 450XG LED & 200w CFL - Autoflower Grow

Photo's of set up and plants. This strain is lightning... Don't blink! :thumb:

DSCF83932.JPG
DSCF83921.JPG

I have a fault with my Budmaster led. The fan is rattling a bit, so will get that sorted before I use it again. That with the 200w cfl being absolutely shit and causing slow growth from high temps I have pulled out both lights and replaced them with a D Pappillon 315w. I have also flushed all 4 plants too, they should take off a bit now.

Back
Top Bottom