Budmaster Osram Deluxe One Plant Grow

That's pretty much what I would use, if I did have to use something other than air. Seems far more appealing than cider apple vinegar or something. LOL

Do you get any nice flavors coming through? Imagine growing lemon skunk, with lemon juice in the feed :thumb:

Just switched from pH-down to lemon juice for this grow, but the buds from last grow taste very nice regardless.
I like to think it's better for the plants and improves taste, but it might be wishful thinking;)

Looking great that thing will be huge.

Thanks, I do hope so. It's stretching a little bit each day. I have just given her 2 litres -or- 'around 1/2 a gallon' of grow nutes. Hopefully she will get bigger again. Early days currently at just 1 week in to 12/12. I do want some more stretch being totally honest. I veg'd this girl for ages LOL I'm like a fine tuned autoflower grower, that knows very little about photoperiods. So as you can imagine, growing this plant is very enjoyable for me! I hope she grows into the monster plant 'that my auto's never do grow into'!

You will probably not get to much stretch with so many tops.
We will know in 2 weeks.

Didn't think of that. Thanks for the tip. I will remember that. I'm used to flowering short plants normally growing auto's, so am prepared for that if she doesn't stretch. I do want her to stretch though LOL

She will stretch a bit, think 3-5".

Still looks fantastic and you will have plenty of buds there.
I like it more clean at flip with Photos and remove 30% of the undergrowth.
Don't like that suckers worth nothing than hours of trim for few g.
Still could do some at end of stretch.
Comes down to personal style I like to clean out and defoil and for some it is the most evil thing to do.
IMG_20150916_094042.jpg

IMG_20150916_094107.jpg

That are some sativa they stretch much more and I was glad it stopped at 5´

Just wanted to pop in and tell you that this plant is amazingly beautiful!

Thank you. I will let her know when I see her again, she'll be most pleased with your compliment! :high-five:

She has stretched a bit over night again. I will take some more photo's in 4-5 days. Give her some time to grow a bit more. I gave her 4 litres of grow nutes today. Probably the last time she will have just grow nutes. I want to start her on grow and bloom real soon. Not much grow, just enough to give her the nitrogen she needs.

She will stretch a bit, think 3-5".

Still looks fantastic and you will have plenty of buds there.
I like it more clean at flip with Photos and remove 30% of the undergrowth.
Don't like that suckers worth nothing than hours of trim for few g.
Still could do some at end of stretch.
Comes down to personal style I like to clean out and defoil and for some it is the most evil thing to do.
IMG_20150916_094042.jpg

IMG_20150916_094107.jpg

That are some sativa they stretch much more and I was glad it stopped at 5´

Lovely big plants there! Great job with the lollipop'n I will take a photo of the under growth next time too. I removed a lot of it in veg.

Another feed today, 4 litres of hesi supervit, grow nutes and plant magic root stimulator. Happy to stick with this feed, the plant seems to like it a lot :love:

Day 18 of 12/12. The plant has given me a few leaves low fan leaves. I have opted Not to defoliate here. I'm just going to keep her happy. The yield will be, whatever it will be... I'm not going to mess around stressing her out by taking off her solar panel lungs / leaves.

This is what I love about led growing. Great health, no stress, great spectrum, great node spacing - easy street!

DSCF84551.JPG
DSCF84541.JPG
DSCF84531.JPG
DSCF8452.JPG
DSCF84512.JPG

Day 20 of 12/12. Feeds last few days and today have been 4ml per 1 litre of advanced nutrients iguana bloom + hesi supervit, all buffered too. My place stinks of fish! It is still buffering too, so will get worse! No grow nutes added this time, but any signs of leaves yellowing too early and I'll start adding a very small amount of grow nutes again.

She looks better than she did 2 days ago when I took the last photo's. Seen as she's such a special plant, here are some more. My camera flash doesn't work always, it did today so pics look superb :volcano-smiley:

DSCF8482.JPG
DSCF8483.JPG
DSCF84851.JPG
DSCF8486.JPG

This is going to be my finest work! :thumb:

Coming up next will be Dutch Passion Powerplant. I have just picked the elite female from a group of regular seeds, 'Female regular plants, but not feminised seeds'. Cloning that in the back ground right now, took cuttings last night. That is my sativa strain!

For my indica strain I have selected the elite female from free seeds, 10 Afghani regular seeds and got 5 fems. I will be growing them as single plants in massive air pots again.

I have never prepared for a grow like this before, picking the elite females from regular seeds is really awesome! I've wanted to do that for ages! It takes a bit of time, but now I have my elite ladies in a 90w led mother tent. Exciting times ahead for me!

Try a little afghani clone first I tried 2 and it was the biggest bullshit ever.

I grow everything out first and have 2-3 clones of each and chose the mother later.
Powerplant sounds good 8 weeks is quit fast for most sativa.
I grow 3 100% sativa atm at week 6.

Try a little afghani clone first I tried 2 and it was the biggest bullshit ever.

I grow everything out first and have 2-3 clones of each and chose the mother later.
Powerplant sounds good 8 weeks is quit fast for most sativa.
I grow 3 100% sativa atm at week 6.

I have a good feeling about this Afghani. Plus I'm used to growing autoflowers, so average yield will be more than the normal yield. I must have both strains. I don't need much afghani, but I want a sativa strain for the day, then the afghani sleeper. I'm having serious motivational issues vaping indica in the day currently.:volcano-smiley:

Back
Top Bottom