Budmaster God Series LED - Perpetual - Multi-Strain - Coco - DTW

lukio

Yo!

A quick hello and summary of what my plans are.

Hello! My name's lukio and i love LED! This is my first journal here but ive been heavily reading the other led grow threads - some really impressive work, well done chaps!

I have a couple of led grows under my belt, i was using cheap chinese leds and i did pretty well - i had a break but now im back with a Budmaster GOD 9. The light arrived today but im mid house move so the tents wont be up until the 26th of this month.

I'm really looking forward to seeing what they can do, I plan on having multiple budmaster lights and tents on the go at the same time.

I'm a coco,air pot and drip feed kinda guy! DTW 6.5l pots - multiple feedings daily.

I'll be throwing the first BM GOD 9 in a 1.2mx1.2m tent with a 6" tds silent extraction fan, passive inlet.

The first lot of seeds will be;

Rare Dankness- Scotts OG
Lineage: Triangle Kush X Rare Dankness #1

Dna Lemon Og Kush
Lemon Skunk x The OG #18

I'm looking for keepers so fingers crossed.

Any advice welcome!

All the best and happy growing!!

PZ2A8386.jpg

PZ2A8391.jpg

:Namaste:

There is a picture of what light he using , something called hydromag. Never heard of it but I don't know all kinds they got. Looks like it's making good buds.

There is a picture of what light he using , something called hydromag. Never heard of it but I don't know all kinds they got. Looks like it's making good buds.

No, I believe he's in Europe and that is Hydromag.. I thought those were his new lights unboxed. But still....damn good buds. I could use cheap ones like that.

No, I believe he's in Europe and that is Hydromag.. I thought those were his new lights unboxed. But still....damn good buds. I could use cheap ones like that.

Hey peeps!

Thanks for the comments

I live in the UK and the cheap panels used for those bud pics were Apollo Leds from china. That was my first grow! The new Panel is a Budmaster UK and its meant to be awesome, SO looking forward to setting up!

All the best!
What cheap leds were you using because whatever they were they produced some quality looking buds

Sent from my SM-P600 using 420

Nicely done.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using 420

The budmaster looks awsome. I don't know if we can get them here in the states or not. Seems like everything I read shows they don't come with our plug

They are epretty expensive tho. I just bought the mars hydro pro epistar 160. I'm going to see how it does . I've never grown with led before so I hope it goes ok

They are epretty expensive tho. I just bought the mars hydro pro epistar 160. I'm going to see how it does . I've never grown with led before so I hope it goes ok

Keep it 7 to 12.inches max.....all leds. You will be blown away.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using 420

Subbed in. Excited to see how you do. I'm getting new lights for myself and am trying to decide between staying with HID or going to LED. Happy gardening

You defiantly get what you put into these plants. Trust that one.

Back
Top Bottom