Budmaster God Series LED - Perpetual - Multi-Strain - Coco - DTW

Hey Lukio

Looks like you can create some amazing buds:thumb:

Out of curiosity have you heard of a company called HP4S led? I have seen their lights and have been considering buying them. I know they are a little pricey but I have seen some people on IG using them and their buds look great

PZ2A8395-2.jpg

Ok so it's been a couple weeks and im just about moved into my new place.

Popped some seeds in pellets today

6 X DNA LEMON OG KUSH
5 X RARE DANKNESS SCOTTS OG
6 X DUTCH PASSION AUTO MAZAZAR
2 X NEXT GENERATION GRAPE GOD
1 X DINAFEM STRAWBERRY AMNESIA

So now i wait....

Some good news!

1- Had a new boiler fitted, woooo warmth!!

2- 25 out of 25 beans all popped this time round. happy days!

So its looking good and im much happier than i was last week!

8 Lemon OG Kush - DNA

6 Scotts og - Rare Dankness

6 Auto Mazar - Dutch Passion

1 Strawberry Amnesia - Dinafem

1 Grape God - Next Generation

1 Pineapple Express (auto) - G13 Labs

1 Green Poison (auto) - Sweet Seeds

1 Killer Kush (auto) - Sweet Seeds

Also picked up a pair of Method Seven Led Sunglasses- which are amazing! no more purple!

Need to grab a couple of bigger tents. im going with two 1.2m x 2.4m, one veg and one flower for non autos and a smaller 1.2m x 1.2m for the autos.

PZ2A8406.jpg

Hope all is well in your world.

Is this grow still alive?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Yo! yep all is well!

Sorry, i've been really busy and ive had a few problems - which are hopefully now sorted! i'll be updating on the reg

Hope everyone's well !

Culled the autos and popped some more beans yesterday;

Blue OG - G13 Labs
Cotton Candy - Delicious Seeds
Grapefruit Diesel - Next Generation
Delehaze - Paradise Seeds
BlackBerry OG - Emerald Triangle

PZ2A8465.jpg
PZ2A8468_HDR.jpg

Two of the Scotts OG are a lil sad but pretty sure its from over watering. The culled autos are in the photo...they started flowering really early after a tricky start to life! Its been more difficult than i thought - balancing young plants, a dodgy ph pen,broken boilers and working away half my life!!

BUT.... i think i'm just about on top of everything. I've installed i.p cameras so i can check them via mobile phone while im away. Few new bits arriving next week.

I'm adding a 600w hps to one side of the tent until i can afford more leds. I've never grown under hps so that should be a laugh!! Should be interesting to see the difference anyways. Not looking forward to the heat.

Cheers!

Can we move this move this back please?

Cheers dude

all the best

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

Happy monday peeps, hope everyone's well.

So i'm at work and loving the fact i can check my plants arent dead! the quality isnt amazing but the camera was only 40 quid so i'm pretty happy. PLUS it takes out the purple light - which i really didnt expect!! It's nice to know my drip feed system isnt blocked and theyre all still upright!

I'm thinking i might save up buy a higher quality camera, maybe one of those with pan/move type option.

So im minus 5 autos but the remaining are filling out nicely!

The recently popped seeds all sprouted so im hoping theyll stay damp enough until i get home in a few days - should be ok...

The picture quality isnt great so i wont use the Webcam pics in the future. Doesnt look so blocky on my tablet

Screenshot_2016-05-09-13-40-58.jpg

Well im back from work for a couple days and everytings still alive.

Drip feed seems to be working - maybe too much.

The Scotts OG are looking a varied bunch, one or two are really lanky and the other two quite stocky. One of them still hates life

The lemons are all pretty similar so far, more stocky than the Scotts and loving life

The Strawberry Amnesia and Grape God are coming along nicely - also quite nice and stocky.

Ive topped,turned, beat up, twisted and pinched em and they're taking it really well!!
PZ2A8475_HDR.jpg

Mornin' all

Hope things are good!

lil update....It's all looking sweet!

I did notice slight signs of too much food so i backed off a little, i'm at 1.3 ec at the mo.

I'm going to transplant into their final 6 litre air pots tomorrow, i reckon it's about time. Should be able to start multiple feedings in a couple of weeks.

Debating the scrog, might just top them again and not scrog. I cant make my mind up!!

PZ2A8512_HDR.jpg

Back
Top Bottom