Buds Looking Smaller

tamales

The pistols use to be all white and flowing upwards. Now they are spreading further apart, not going upward as much, and there's some orange hairs. It seems almost as though they at shrinking. What is this all about?

May not be the clearest, but they use to be moving upwards and close together, but now shrunk a bit and turning inwards, leaving space between bud and flower.

Thank you for the response.

12/12 hour lighting, natural lighting from the window, and humidity seems well or atleast the room tends to be warm. They seem to grow much over night if I sleep in the same room even if they're in the locked closet at night.

well yeah, you need stronger light than natrual light from window i guess, ohterwise she wont produce proper bud im afraid.

Also temperatur and humitidy is not same in my opinon.

I dont know the possibility to put it bag in veg state until you get little bit more light then natrual light by window, but if you have possibel then put it under somekind of lamp what has more than 100wats power or if you have condions to grow outside under natural sun then take it somewhere outside, someplace where she will get a lot of sun :)

Sometimes we just do the best we can with what we have to work with...

I think she looks beautiful for how you've grown her. This will be good experience for when you do upgrade your grow.
Keep doing what you're doing and you'll get some good smoke from her.

Next time shoot for a pound... :rofl:

Happy growing! I see no problems

Back
Top Bottom