Budsites and some fan leaves extremely yellow help please!

420London

hi guys im at the end of week 4 flowering week 5 starts monday. Everything was going good up until now apart from 3 of my chocolate fondues slights ramshorning.i noticed yesterday that around 20percent of the leaves on around 9/12 of my plants are going yellow some lime green and some bright yellow?? the buds are growing very fast on the fruit punch and the leaves look otherwise happy.there is not much thc appearing on the fruit punch buds yet however they are fattening up should i be worried or not? What do you guys think is causing the yellowing?

Size: 2.4x2.4m
Strains:Heavyweight fruit punch,cali connect girl scout cookies, dna chocolate fondue!
medium: biobizz all mix soil
temp day: 26°c on average
temp night 18°c on average
feed: 1ml cal/mag,2ml biobiozz bloom, 2ml sumo boost, 0.5ml pk warrior
ph: not needed as soil has a ph buffer.
Flowering times: GSC:8-10 weeks,CHOC FOND:8-9,FRUIT PUNCH:7-8
if someone could help me would be much appreicated!!
20150214_123743.jpg
20150214_123536.jpg
20150214_123446.jpg
20150214_123225.jpg

thanks in advance

Hard to tell how yellow they are under that light, but it is probably a lack of nitrogen causing your yellowing problem. The bloom nutrients probably do not have a lot of nitrogen in them and your plants are probably starting to use up what they have stored. You could try adding something with a little more nitrogen for the next couple of weeks. the best thing to do would be take pics of the different strains and try to diagnose each one individually as they may not all be experiencing the same problems.

Thanks for getting back to me so quickly yeah sounds like a plan! Does everything else look ok to you though and is the lack of thc normal for their age?

yeah, looking at the picture of the whole garden it looks like things are shaping up nicely, but again, in that light it is hard to spot anything that may be out of sorts. The yellowing issue may be slowing your plants down a bit as well which might be why your not seeing crystals (if thats what you mean by lacking thc) It may also be poor genetics. Looking at your 2nd picture though it looks like those leaves are nice and crystally. No reason to stress about it, there is not much you can really do. I grew 2 plants that I chopped in november, 1 was really nice, the other left some room for improvement (it sucked, ha ha), not much I could do about though other than start 2 more. Next time you will know to give it more nitrogen at the start of flower to keep them greener longer, this may improve that strain, or it may not. Post some pics of the plants of most concern and we will see if we can figure it out.

Yeah that particiular one is the best looking out of all of them and hmm you could be right about the thc production slowing down its just strange as the buds are growing so vastly and the leaves look otherwise really good strange hmm.i have been advised to up my nute strength to 4ml of bloom and to also add 1ml of veg nutes to get them to green up a bit? How do you guys reckon this will turnout?

Right plan is to up the feed next time to 4ml of biobizz bloom and also to add 1ml of biobizz grow as it is rich in nitrogen. I am thinking nute lockout due to cold temps at night it has hit 15degrees one night.I am battling with the night temps constantly even though i have a heater running at night! So the pistils are starting to turn orangey brown on some of them as you can see in the photo is this normal? Have a look and see what you reckon please guys.
20150215_123539.jpg
20150215_124239.jpg

20150215_1240021.jpg
20150215_123752.jpg
20150215_123525.jpg
20150215_1238441.jpg
20150215_123722.jpg
20150215_124056.jpg

I would say those buds are at the stage the pistils will start turning orange. And judging from your photos, I would not be overly concerned about the yellowing either. there is still lots of green on those plants, and your only a couple weeks from having some of them done. You will be starting to flush those ones soon any ways and that will cause the plant to use its stored nutrients..

Yeah but once you figure out there demands you will love them. They also take a Lil longer being so sativa dominant.
They love nutes. But need appropriate flushes. With the fondue I feed three waterings in a row then flush for 2. Hope that helps.

I've also noticed that in all the nutrient line ups I've tried. It prefers canna and house and garden. Didn't like fox farm or advanced too much.
I've yet to try docs high brix but will be soon.

So i fed them each yesterday and had to mix two different feeds.one for the chocolate fondues without veg feed and one for the rest with it to try and green them up a bit.they reacted well to it as they have proper swollen up.her they are: Fruit punch:
IMG-20150217-WA0005.jpg
Girl scout:
IMG-20150217-WA0004.jpg
Chocolate fondue:
IMG-20150217-WA0003.jpg
Chocolate fondue and fruit punch:
IMG-20150217-WA0002.jpg

Choc fondue:
IMG-20150217-WA0001.jpg

Back
Top Bottom