Bugs

strom420allday

420 Member
to all those that use bad shit on their weed to contain bug infestations check this out,,,dr.bronners all natural 18 in 1 hemp pure castille peppermint soap,no i have no affiliation with them and im not selling it ,i just wanted to put word out there that as far as bugs go this is the shit,,follow directions,,basically a quarter tablespoon of this stuff in your squirt bottle walk into bug infested area lightly mist everything down,including plants,,thats it bugs gone ,,i would recomend several applications 3 or 4 days apart for severe infestations,, doesnt hurt your plant an gives your room a minty fresh smell fer a couple days,,,and no toxic chemicals ,,

Instead of waiting for an infestation, you can do a weekly IPM that is healthy as in no toxic chemicals, and is also good at preventing pests & powdery mildew etc...

Here's the base mix, always use this;
Weekly I spray all plants with:

1gal water
1 tbs - Monterrey Garden spray (spinosad) - 2-3 tbs IF I have mites... and I usually do in the spring.
1 tsp - Pro-Tekt - Silica
1 cap full of Fulpower (fulvic acid - organic)

Spray plants top to btm and btm to top and do it again.

To this base choose to add 2-3 of the following;
1/4 cup Horsetail Fern tea
1/4 Cup Nettle Tea
1/4 Cup Kelp Tea
1/4 organic coconut water(no additives - trader joe's or thirsty buddha for example)
1/4 cup organic coconut water w/ aloe

Couple rules....you always want one of either the Horsetail Fern tea and/or Nettle Tea......don't use both types of coconut water together.....if you have your own aloe you can emulsify it in a blender and add it yourself.

Use this weekly.....it will make your plant stronger and more resistant to pests as is....should you encounter an infestation it will also make it a lot easier to fight it off....on top of which your girls will love you for this.....they do enjoy being folair fed too :Namaste:

So your mix could look like the base + nettle & kelp.....horsetail, kelp & coconut....horsetail, nettle & kelp.....coconut/aloe, horsetail & kelp & so on....lots of combinations available and just a couple simple rules.

Back
Top Bottom