Burnt pistills

Outdoordank

Hello, I recently sprayed for mites and now all my pistill are dead. Does anyone have any insight to this problem and will the plants recoup?

420-magazine-mobile1078110641.jpg

Sent from my SM-G930F using 420 Magazine Mobile App

here's the precautions for using the soap

Precautions

Do not spray if temperature is expected to exceed 30 degrees or if the soil is dry and plants are suffering from moisture stress. Do not spray if rain likely within 2 hours. Do not mix with other pesticides. Do not use on delicate plants such as ferns, mosses or flowers. Use lower rate on other delicate foliage.

I sprayed yesterday afternoon after the sun was off them. It definitely was around the 30 degree mark and i also woke up this morning to everything wet as it rained last night

Sent from my SM-G930F using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Yes new pistil growth will keep coming. A direct spray will kill pistols and turn them red. When I was a super newbie I sprayed a plant for mites and all the pistils turned red. I took this to mean it was completely finished and not going to grow anymore so I chopped it. Duh...

You got that right weasel there's a time and place for spraying plants with bug . spray and that's not when the temperature gets up past 28c or when they're in direct sunlight or when they are stressed . or flowering .. Always use the least amount to get the desired affect and always ask someone if your not sure. But they will be fine Outdoordank , all the best m8 .

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Back
Top Bottom