Bus rides to 420inDC?

Are you interested in a ride to 420inDC?

• yes

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • no

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • not sure yet

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Diversified

We are thinking about chartering a few buses to help get people to the 420inDC rally in Washington D.C. on 4/20/2011. We would have to charge a small fee to help cover the costs. We need to know if any of the folks here are interested? The buses will make stops in Kansas City, MO., Columbia, Mo., Belleville, IL., Evensville, IN., Cincinnati, OH., Minneapolis, MN., Eau Claire and Madison WI., Rockford and Chicago IL., Toledo, Acron, Cleveland and Pittsburg. There may also be a bus coming from somewhere in Maine. I'm not sure about that yet and don't know what cities it will pass through. Ther are only about 50 spots on each bus, so space will be limited.

I think this should be done on the largest scale possible EVERY year!

Some going to the states capitols who are close to legalizing for Medical but the legislatures are stalling should be targeted each and every year also.

I am down, all i need to know is where and when do i need to be at the bus station in belleville,illinois.Oh and whatever the charges will be too.I have lots of freinds that would,(budget allowing)be ready.Oh and is the busses bringing us back?

Back
Top Bottom