My Girls

Diversified

I started this in the Introductions section, but figured I better move it here. It's been a while so I thought I should update you guys and gals. We finally got some sun today so I went out and took a few pics. Here is Dracula again and my first pic of Cheese. The Cheese is growing very close to where the TrainWreck was. My TrainWreck was near a fence. On the other side of the fence was the neighbors horse pasture. I think all the rain caused the run off from the horse manure to kill my TrainWreck. It was slightly down hill from the pasture. As you can see, the Cheese isn't as big as Dracula, but she is healthy. We are supposed to have a week of sunshine and temps in the 80's. I'll take a few pics in a week to see what the sunshine does to them. The first pic is a Bubba Kush, 2nd is the Cheese, 3rd is a Super Lemon Haze and last but not least is Dracula.
Bubba5_11.jpg
Cheese5.jpg
2Super5_11.jpg
Dracula6.jpg

Thanks! I started LST with the one I call Dracula. As soon as I touched her, I could smell her! The smell got stronger as I bent her over and tied her down. That almost sounds nasty. LOL By this fall my neighbor will probably be able to smell her and he is 1/2 mile away. I worked all weekend so I haven't seen them in a few days. After I'm awake for a while tomorrow, I'll go take a pic of the LST.

Those are awesome, I am thinking of doing an outdoor job as well. Is there alot to it or sorta set it and forget it kinda thing?

Nice job on those so far, I will be watching as well.
Happy Growing

In my opinion, it's the lazy guys way of growing. I started the seeds in the house. Once I knew the outdoor temps were warm enough, I put the plants outside. When I started them, I mixed some soil from where I was going to plant them with some peat moss, pearlite, etc... and just put the seeds in the soil to germ. Now as long as it rains every few days, I don't even have to go check on them. I did make an organic insecticide for the bugs and spread some Irish spring soap around the area to keep the animals away, but that's it. I do go out and look at them every 2 or 3 days tho'. I just like to watch them grow.

If I had the ambition, I would try hydro. But I'm old and lazy. I smoked my first joint in the '60's and grew my first plant in the '70's. In all that time, I haven't tried hydro. A buddy at another site is growing hydro and after looking at his, I just may have to give it a shot. It's never too late to teach an old dog new tricks. hahaha

Here she is. All tied up and no place to go. It's not a great pic. I put another hook on her right before I took the picture. There are only two spots where I have her tied right now. Once near the top and again about 1 foot further down the stem. If you look real close, you can see where the new shoots are growing. One of these days I may be able to afford a better camera, but for now this will have to do.
DraculaTied.jpg

Here are some pictures I took today. They are:

AK47
AK477.jpg

Bubba Kush
BubbsKush4.jpg

Cheese
Cheese8.jpg

Kings Kush1
KingsKush1.jpg

Kings Kush2
KingsKush2.jpg

Super Lemon Haze1
SuperLemonHaze6.jpg

Super Lemon Haze2
SuperLemonHaze7.jpg

Unknown (I lost the marker)
Unknown31.jpg

White Widow
WhiteWidow51.jpg

Looking good! I love outdoor grows, I'll be stopping by...:ganjamon:

Here is the Afghan Kush that I call Dracula. I went out in the woods yesterday and trimmed the shade leaves off her. Here she is with a nice trim. Now you can see the new shoots better.
Dracula8.jpg

Is this grow still alive?
If so, please update us with some pictures and info.

If you need any help with posting photos, please read the photo gallery tutorial
Photo Gallery Guide - How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

I am moving this to abandoned journals until we get updates.

Thanks and hope all is well in your world!

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine!

Here is a brief update. I don't have any recent pics, but I should be able to get some soon and will post them. I'm down to about 18 plants now. Plus I took 2 clones from the Bubba Kush, one from the cheese and one from the Super Lemon Haze.

The outside plants are in various stages of flower. The buds on the Cheese are so big and heavy that the plant is hanging at a 45 degree angle. I may need to stake her up.

The Bubba Kush has a cola that is about 9-12 inches long and about as big around as a tennis ball. The rest of the plant is covered with little buds.

Both of the Super Lemon Haze have very small buds all over them.

The White Widow looks like it is one huge bud that someone sprinkled sugar all over.

One of the Kings Kush has seeds :( I guess that is alright. I'll just plant them in a couple months.

Some animal ate Dracula in the last week. All that was left was about a 6 inch stem with no bark on it and 4 buds I found lying on the ground where she used to be.

The rest of the plants have 2 inch buds all over them.

I bought a hand held 100x microscope. All of the plants have crystal clear trics. I am hoping that I can keep these last 18 plants healthy until Halloween.

Back
Top Bottom