Busted

Has not been in the projo at all ever, but at Trial i'm sure it will hit the papers! I would love every MMJ Cardholder to come down to the Courthouse 250 Benefit St. Providence RI 02904 on Thursday the 28th at 9:00am to show that we the people will no loner stand for Police abuses, brutality, and an AG's office that will not honor the Hawkins-Slater Law.
Please come and bring signs, banners, or just show up. Anyone needing info can look at the Trial Calendar or PM me for directions.
I would also like to thank ALL my 420Mag Family for standing behind me during these extremely difficult times. I realize I have been online sporadically here but have faced much adversity with my health and family life latelty.
I will say again there was NO usable Medical Marijuana in my home or possession, all we had were small starts inches tall. I am looking to hit a home run but could really use as many Patients/Caregivers support as humanly possible to stand in solidarity. After all this could easily be anyone who has cards where Police are programmed to seize first, arrest, and ask no questions cause we are all scumbags to them.

Has not been in the projo at all ever, but at Trial i'm sure it will hit the papers! I would love every MMJ Cardholder to come down to the Courthouse 250 Benefit St. Providence RI 02904 on Thursday the 28th at 9:00am to show that we the people will no loner stand for Police abuses, brutality, and an AG's office that will not honor the Hawkins-Slater Law.
Please come and bring signs, banners, or just show up. Anyone needing info can look at the Trial Calendar or PM me for directions.
I would also like to thank ALL my 420Mag Family for standing behind me during these extremely difficult times. I realize I have been online sporadically here but have faced much adversity with my health and family life latelty.
I will say again there was NO usable Medical Marijuana in my home or possession, all we had were small starts inches tall. I am looking to hit a home run but could really use as many Patients/Caregivers support as humanly possible to stand in solidarity. After all this could easily be anyone who has cards where Police are programmed to seize first, arrest, and ask no questions cause we are all scumbags to them.

Goodluck Brother,

My thoughts are with you. If you have a chance, use a multitude of international treaties for right to health, disability, Use of cannabis for medical purposes... they are the law of the land...

I posted most all the info. you will need on that other site...

May the cannabis spirits be with you..i.e. the powers of the universe.:high-five:

Sincerely,

James Sr.

P.S. keep in touch.

Best of luck to you! In a fair world, you wouldn't need it - because your cause is just.

Good luck Wingman. I hope all is going well for you. I wish I could be there outside that courthouse with my banner held high. It's just not right that you or anyone has to be in this position. Sending positive energy to you!!!

Whats up my brothers and sisters my apologies for not keeping all up to date but my internet connection and telephones have been disconnected. Trial was postponed until Monday May 9th at Superior Court, 250 Benefit Street Providence, RI. The Prosecutor who was Head of Narcotics Violations for RI Pamela Chen was replaced and there is a Motion To Dismiss for the Trial Judge to rule on and no jury has yet been empaneled. We are hoping to start Monday but it appears ALL Rhode Islanders need a Court ruling to interpret RI MMJ Law. The Fact remains my ex wife sent the cops in a lie to obtain custody and cash (support), they falsely arrested me charging me with assault on policemen (2) after denied the request to search. While illegally searching my home behind locked doors (dead-bolted) they found NO usable Marijuana or Mature Plants in Flower. I possessed NO Marijuana, just starts from seeds, and was railroaded and told by the Major in charge that he "does not give a F*** about these Cards, so go figure it out in Court because the Law is too new."
I am hoping a Jury sees the lies and bullshit being perpetrated upon my children and I and restores my freedom.
Thank you all for your continued support and well wishes I will keep all informed in a timely manner especially once things take off.
God Bless and Thank You all!!

It's beginning to sound like they are having second thoughts about the wisdom of a published decision based on the fact pattern you have outlined. For your sake, I hope I am correct, and you'll be O.K.. However as a California patient, it's not the same here, so it's any body's guess. If they do go to trial, and lose, not only would that be vindication for you, it would go along way toward clarifying the law. For your sake, I hope they drop it.
:goodluck:

If you had a card and no "useable" medicine, nor was any plant producing any "THC" this should be a cake walk. :thumb:

Get the ex for harassment and filing a false misleading complaint which enticed any officer of the court to use it's weilding powers under false pretenses..Just a thought brother.

Wingman, my thoughts and prayers are with you in your valiant fight against The Man. As a fellow RI resident, I fully understand where you are coming from in terms of the police not giving a $#!+ about the laws that curtail their "right" to unreasonable search and seizure. My only hopes are that the primarily Liberal jack-holes that run this state and reside/work in the city can put a leash on the southern portion of the state's attack dogs. Also, this is a blatantly inappropriate use of our tax dollars.

Again, my thoughts and prayers are with you, and I with you the best of luck in the days to come.

I hope and prey you will see freedom and come through smelling like a rose on this one man, I myself am worried about the same issue...I have my child full time(6 days a week) and I have a card, but my ex isn't aware of my grow...If she found out, I'm sure I would be getting the same treatment...It only hurts the kids....I do not in any way promote or openly use, or show my daughter any of my activities due to the fact that she is only5 for one, and it wouldn't be beneficial to anyone if I did so...Anyhow, good luck to you my friend and hope you see a brighter day!!!:goodluck:

The law is pretty clear that the complaining of ex-wife even if she is a liar, are still valid grounds for probable cause for the search. No recourse against police for the lies of a third party. And no potential liability against wife because that jurisdiction lays with the Family Code. So you are in a bad situational setup.

Your only grace is the people voted and removed the felony they are charging you with. But that resisiting and other charges are going to stick when you see that cops are liars too.

So I am sending you prayers to the big guy. Hopefully he decides to help you...

:wood:

Back
Top Bottom