Buy Qualified LED Grow Light at GreenSun

These are after only 17 days in bloom under the ZNet4. This girl has gotten huge in 17 days. It is only a 24"x24" Secret Jardin tent but you couldn't get a marigold in there now. The Wild Thai has exploded under this light....:circle-of-love:
DSC062981.JPG
DSC062941.JPG

Good job the Thai looks so strong and health

Dear all,Special discount for ZNET4 led grow light,only $178 with shipping,contact us for more info

Model: ZNET4 200w led grow light (Full Spectrum Flower)
Size:11" L x 11" W x 3"H
Coverage Area: 2' x 2' (@ 18"), 2.5' x 2.5' (@24"), 3' x 3' (@ 36")
LED Chipset: 3w High Output — 45mil
Number of LED's: 72
Red/IR: 680nm, 660nm, 630nm
White: 3000k
Blue/UV: 425nm, 460nm
Worldwide Voltage: 100v-240v
Modular Power Supply (Available in US, UK, EU, AU)
Daisy Chain Ready (Link up to 6 Chrome 180's using 1 power cord)

For growing you can refer to here
ZNET4 LED 200W Light Grow

I have mine about 18 to 24" and am getting great results in flower with the ZNet4. She is about 30 days in bloom at last update. You are more than welcome to check out the journal in my signature. I am growing a Wild Thai in a 7 gallon pot in a 2'x2'x5.5' Secret Jardin tent under a ZNet4. I haven't had it long enough to see how she will do in veg but have all the flowering in the journal......:circle-of-love:

okay! thanks dennise!

amy also said 60cm above the plants then 40cm for flowering.

my znet4 arrived with the internal fan broken though. amy said she could send another fan for replacement.

good service

okay! thanks dennise!

amy also said 60cm above the plants then 40cm for flowering.

my znet4 arrived with the internal fan broken though. amy said she could send another fan for replacement.

good service

Yes we will.Sorry for no reponse for a while,I have been ill for a week,just back.
Will send you a new fan on Saturday morning

Wanted to update y'all! I have 2 Znet 6 from Amy and I love them. They are kicking ass on everything I have put under them (tomato/jalapeno/eggplant) and their intended use :p

I purchased in early May and have been using them pretty much every day for around 18 hours. I have 2 issues and I am emailing amy to help get them resolved but I wanted you to be aware as well. I have had 1 led go out/dim itself on a single pod. Another pod was slightly damaged and the glue that was holding it has come loose and you can bobble the pod up into the light. Not a big issue more a pet peeve.

I am sure she will help me out but I will update when I get that figured out. I can't ship them out to repair so I am hoping we have a simple fix.

Amy is awesome. She shipped a new pod to me directly from China ASAP! And I just popped my light open and plugged the new pod it and screwed it back together. Really simple and quick fix. Thanks again and would definitely buy again.

Back
Top Bottom