Buy Qualified LED Grow Light at GreenSun

@GreenSunAmy

hello
I have ordered a blue Znet16 from you (long version) and am in the process of drafting my grow journal for the project. Can you send me any Photometrics or Performance Data and Diagrams or Images I can use when introducing your Grow light please? Any assistance would be greatly appreciated.

Didn't see any grow results yet. Anyone?

Price is nice.

Doing micro grow, need to keep my light close. Around 50cm or less, possible with these?

Love the silence in these. My topled reflector is nice, but its loud.

Website is buggy.

Shipping to Europe is free? Anychance for inside euro shipment, to avoid taxes.

I am pleased to announce my upcoming KingJohnC's Green Sun LED Lights Znet4 Aeroponic Indoor Grow Journal and Review. I currently have the 2x Znet4's positioned 12" or 30.5 Centimeters from the canopy. There is currently a national holiday in China until next week, I do not believe that you will hear back from GreenSunAmy until then.

Yes Green Sun LED Grow Lights is in business, I exchanged holiday Greetings with @GreenSunAmy last week!

Green_Sun_LED_Lights_Logo.png

Hey guys, I found this post and love the work you guys accomplished here. I recently ordered from Store name and I can't seem to contact anyone on the website, but they took my money for my order and haven't heard of the company since the purchase date. I'm a little worried that the website isn't legit anymore. If anyone can confirm that it is, and it's normal to for the company to not send invoice confirmation email or order number or tracking number please let me know.

This is Amy's email and possibly you can get a reply through it....Email: admin@gbgreensun.com.cn I don't know about the site you have linked to... it does look a bit strange but Greensun is in business as far as I know.... Also try going to the Greensun site through the sponsors list on 420Mag and see if you get to the same place and also there may be another connect on the 420 site.....:circle-of-love:

well actually I went to look and apparently they are no longer sponsors as they are not listed in the sponsors guide and when I hit the old links it takes me to the same site as you have listed... hopefully you will get a response soon but I will admit their customer service was a bit lacking IMO.....:circle-of-love:

Thanks for taking your time and looking that up for me, I do agree that website is a bit unfriendly and seems fake, but everyone is linking that website here on 420 magazine forums, so idk what the deal is. I did end up emailing Amy with that same one you provided me yesterday, yet still no reply its been around 24 hours about now.

K I will be honest with ya and I did a review of the Znet4 and liked the light just fine but combined with the customer service and never being able to get a reply from anyone about anything I have gone to another light so I just don't have any more info on Amy.... I have not seen here around the forum in quite a while... I certainly don't think they would just take your money but if I had not heard from them soon I would go through every avenue I could find to get a reply from someone... I am so sorry I could not help you more as I know this is very frustrating.... KingJohnC is still running a sponsored Greensun journal I think and if so I would check with him as he would know for sure.....:circle-of-love:

Welcome to 420 Magazine KJin!

Yes, that is the correct Green Sun LED Lights website https://www.ledgreensun.com . China has just finished with their Spring Festival national holiday and is returning to work, this may have delayed a response and your order. While Green Sun LED Lights may not longer be a 420 Magazine sponsor @GreenSunAmy email address is admin@gbgreensun.com.cn has always replied to any questions I have had. In My KingJohnC's Green Sun LED Lights Znet4 Aeroponic Indoor Grow Journal & Review I am Reviewing 2x Green Sun LED Lights Znet4 LED light panels in my Grow Bay #2 with my Aeroponic Grow System.

Hey Thanks for the kind welcoming and verifying the delay John! The frustration was too much to bare. Omg That explains a lot, spring festival national holiday haha, who would have guessed. The timing on my part to order on a holiday -___-;; now I have to get some other lamp lights as the substitute. I have a feeling i'll be visiting quiet often, lots of cool projects! I dig your setup John, way out of my league though. lol

Thanks again John and Dennise :thanks:

Thank you kindly! When I began growing I assembled a 2x4 wooden frame with reflective material and using pond liners to fashion a grow area. My current grow areas have taken a lot of time, planning and assistance from other people to accomplish! Plants grown under LED lights require a higher amount of calcium and magnesium and will require a calcium and magnesium supplement

I would introduce a calcium and magnesium supplement containing calcium nitrate and magnesium nitrate Such as Botanicare's Cal-Mag Plus after 2 good weeks of vegetative growth from a seedling. Cal-Mag Plus and CaliMagic are synthetic calcium and magnesium supplements. If you are using a natural source of calcium and magnesium based calcium and magnesium supplement such as General Organics CaMg+ you can start to add at the start of vegetative growth. I use Botanicare's Cal-Mag Plus at 5-8 milliliters or 1-1 1/2 teaspoon per gallon as a calcium and magnesium supplement for the majority of my cannabis plants.

(Click on the photographs for direct links to the products)

Back
Top Bottom