Buying seeds in the US?

All seeds I've received lately from 420 have shipped from San Diego CA and arrived in 1-2 days. Idk where seedsman is based but they've never taken longer than a week to get me my beans and are a verified retailer of the original GG4 strain which is my personal favorite. So I'd recommend either 420 or Seedsman

Hi all,

I am curious about buying seeds. I would prefer to mail order from folks in the US as opposed to buying online from Canada or Europe (if thats doable). Could use some hints about how to avoid the man.
Thanks as always!

I am finding all the seeds I need anymore just from US banks. Not that I had problems before because I didn't. It is lots faster and I am sure safer. Just the fact that they go through a little less security by not being shipped through customs.

At first there was 1 I trusted. Now I am up to 3 that I really like. That helps a lot if you are looking for certain strains. I don't think they are sponsored cites or not so I won't quote them here. PM me if you can't find what you are looking for.

I don't know if this is allowed. If not please remove or let me know. They are not a sponsor as far as I know, but seed cellar has been good to me. No freebies and the prices are a touch higher than some others, but they ship quickly and always arrive with no issues since customs doesn't get involved. They take credit cards as well.

I have some personal information on this subject, I live in a USA state, that at the time had no legal, medical nothing. I had for a few years been ordering from a seed broker in Spain, never had a problem. So here is the order in my mail, open it and the original little box had no beans but a letter from our Dept. of Agriculture, USA, weird letter folded up and the same envelope was re-taped shut. The beans were confiscated and destroyed. Had my name and address on a somewhat of a form letter, it spoke of Cannabis Sativa seeds (they were indica),being illegal and a copy of this letter is going to my local prosecutor, o shit. They were found out at the New York airport customs. Nothing not a word from anyone on the subject and this was 4 years ago now I believe. I looked for the letter and was going to post it here but I just can not find it right now. I sent a copy of the letter to my seed broker in spain and they resent my order in full with no further problems. I would not worry much about, oh what if . USA seeds are nice but also very pricey, though they go through no customs, ya pay for the convenience of not being so paranoid, ha, ha. I have for a few years now found a nice small one man operation in Canada, I call him and talk and have whatever I ordered in my mail a week later nice, very nice, he even takes my VISA without ripping me off. What the heck. I love my hobby with benefits.

The letter means all of your mail is now getting opened by the Postal Inspector and local police/DEA will be investigating you.

Forgot to get back to you earlier.

My thought is that they would investigate inside the country first; it is their backyard so to speak. They have more authority here and do not have to ask permissions of foreign governments.

Thats true, but that dont mean they dont know seed sellers outside of the country. Theres FBI who live outside the USA and work with foreign governments just as closely as their own. Anyway, back on topic, ordering from outside the USA opens you up to trafficking and importing charges...just saying. Personally, if I were so inclined, I would only order in the USA...seems to work for some people here...which to me seems strange lol

The man no longer looks for seeds in the mail they just say they do.They got bigger fish to fry then some hemp seeds.

LOL Keep telling yourself that. Thats basically word-for-word the government script...the whole "Dont worry, your better and smarter and more attractive than everyone else so we dont care about you" argument.

Hi all,

I am curious about buying seeds. I would prefer to mail order from folks in the US as opposed to buying online from Canada or Europe (if thats doable). Could use some hints about how to avoid the man.
Thanks as always!
I have ordered from dr seeds and they are legitimate as f***. And another Canadian bank that I don’t think is a sponsor here but also legit as F

The letter means all of your mail is now getting opened by the Postal Inspector and local police/DEA will be investigating you.

Thats true, but that dont mean they dont know seed sellers outside of the country. Theres FBI who live outside the USA and work with foreign governments just as closely as their own. Anyway, back on topic, ordering from outside the USA opens you up to trafficking and importing charges...just saying. Personally, if I were so inclined, I would only order in the USA...seems to work for some people here...which to me seems strange lol

LOL Keep telling yourself that. Thats basically word-for-word the government script...the whole "Dont worry, your better and smarter and more attractive than everyone else so we dont care about you" argument.

:slide:

Yea, I think at this point it’s a lost cause. Lol it costs them more to search, gather evidence, and prosecute than its worth. . . I’m most cases for personal use. As long as there aren’t taxes involved

Instead of destroying them and sending you a letter they will more often just forward your address to whatever investigative agency deals with your area. They would rather bust a grow than seeds....more glory = more newspapers = more funding with a bonus of making it look like some type of huge operation or busing more people than just one seed buyer

Back
Top Bottom