[Cali] Grape Ape - Indica - [Strain Review]

i jus had sum 2weeks ago...it was 450 an oz here in the 405...great smoke by the way..i want more..ill c if theres more..will post pic soon if i can...

Its one of our favorites and ALWAYS have it dialed in. If you struggle, let us know as everyone should be able to acquire grape ape when needed. :yummy:

mine will be done soon and i will get to see how awesome this is. Only like 3 more weeks. The cost that is shows on here is outragous. Good thing that I don't have to worry about that. Ill let ya know how it is.:smokin:

boy oh boy i sure wud luv to smoke sumthin like that... piff n kush are all we have since they got my boy with the purple n og kush... hasnt been the same since

Tried this from a friend a couple months ago nd this was a great high nd the smell was bomb...the high hits u at the moment dat u take the 2nd or 3rd hit!

tried this stuff Wednesday, got a gram for 22 and soon it'll only be 17, and i have to say, some of the dankest weed i have ever smoked in its level. my dealer gave me a free hit out of his bong (not using any of my gram) and i took the whole bowl in one breathe. was so baked i didnt want to leave. all i can say, i cannot wait to try this again.:bong:

isnt grape ape the same as grand daddy purple?? just another name for it??

Grape Ape is one of GDP's known phenotype's, so they share the same genetics but come out slightly different.

My collective sometimes carries a cross with SSH, Super Grape Ape. pretty amazing night time pain med.

:roorrip: :peacetwo:

Not too big of a Grape Ape fan, rather just stick with the PK (Purple Kush) and the Family Matters (Purple Urkle), but i just grabbed a quick half O of Grape Ape/Orange Crush. Its coo, Id bet id say its some fire if i had gotten it for $100-$120...but $150 was the going price. im used to 100 halfs of purp or OG

But your pics look FryDay (Awesome) :bravo:

Any reviews on the effectiveness of this strain for Nerve, Muscle and Joint pain ?

I've had Grape Wreck, and found the indica qualities of that strain eased muscle and joint pain. Since Grape Wreck is just Grape Ape crossed wth good old Train Wreck, I'd expect the Grape Ape to be pretty good for your medical needs.

FWIW, I've found most of the purple indica's work really well for back pain and muscle tension.

:peace: and :Namaste:

I have a grape ape hybrid that seems promising... Its grape ape crossed with og kush... its called kings kush... I hope its amazing and comes out pretty purple aswell

Back
Top Bottom