Calyx or hermie: Help asap

BeginnerBud2

I have a feminzed plants that's budding up beautifully! However underneath the canopy I've noticed little balls.. is it hermy or are they calyx?

20210428_232234.jpg

20210428_232232.jpg

20210428_232130.jpg

20210428_232108.jpg

20210428_232101.jpg

20210428_232037.jpg

20210428_231944.jpg

Can I pluck them off and keep it or will it ruin my other 3? :( I got feminzed and was so confident this wouldn't happen:(
You can. If I had seen the photos of the tops along with the photos of the male flower parts then my suggestion would have been to take them off. You just have to keep checking since many times the plant continue to grow them.

Yes pick them ALL off...even the ones you might discover growing in her buds with some tweezers

Sometimes, late in flower, I have had a plant or two start to show some of the bananas. Purplehazer's recommendation will work for those.

It is a bit of a chore but it will work to save a female plant. You might, maybe, get a few seeds at harvest. By a few I am thinking maybe enough to count, not a handful.

Yes pick them ALL off...even the ones you might discover growing in her buds with some tweezers

If you think you cant catch them all remove the plant from the room..otherwise finish her with the others (however...better safe than sorry!!)
I've removed it and removed all balls. Hesitant to return :( it's winter here too or I'd finish it outside

I've decided to isolate it out of my tent as I dont have the room in there to properly check for balls and have a scrog net. I will try and finish it inside but well away from others and via natural sunlight. This way I can check everyday! If it doesn't finish I'll make butter, if it does I'll be happy with any buds.

Back
Top Bottom