Calyx help

cbgb

hey 420 folks , just wondering if the swollen calyx's are an issue..........this is week 6 of flower , she is about 25% amber and there are amber pistils coming from these calyx's ......i have researched a lot of images and found it hard to id a possible hermie............any help, thanks...........
unnamed46.jpg

Usually when I get swollen calyxes (not an issue) they're down lower on the stalk. It looks to me like those have been pollinated and have seeds in them. Try picking one apart and see.

thanks for getting back to me so quick weasel ........i dont think that could be possible because the girl next to it (only two plants ) planted at the same time seems to be a little behind her sister as she is only 1% amber........but i decided to pop one open and really found nothing ...what would a new seed look like ? just a regular seed ? green ? *i have no banana's anywhere......that particular flower is the omly one with calyx's of that size.....it was mid stalk..........here is a few more pics for ya'
unnamed_4_3.jpg
unnamed_1_7.jpg

one is the "cola" another is a small flower on said plant......all the flowers seem to have calyx's of differing sizes, thanks

Cool. Sounds like just empty swollen calyxes then. Plenty of people have been surprised to find that their plants which 'could not possibly have been pollinated', have been. Usually by unnoticed nanners. The young seeds are soft and white, becoming pale green inside after a while- but so soft they usually turn into a paste as you open them up.

Back
Top Bottom