Can anyone recommend a high THC lower odor strain?

CharlesBukowksi

Hi all,

I'm stuck keeping my grow hidden and lower odor strains are a must for me. I have a carbon filter and use Oni gel, but the last few weeks of flower are in risky territory for me...

I've grown Northern Lights and Durban Poison, and the odor was there but not easily identifiable as weed. The potency of both is decent, one bowl and I'm good, but I'm betting my THC tops out around 18% with both of these strains, decent, but not high by today's standards.

Strains I'm considering from internet research and breeder/seedbank recommendations. (many of the seedbanks have low odor strains listed in collections or you can apply a search filter.) The problem with the strains listed below is that they also come in around 20% max except for GDP and TuT

Master Kush
Nicole Hush
Misty Kush
Green Crack
Tutankhamun (Pyramid seeds)
Grand Daddy Purple (not sure about this one being low odor, but some seedbanks say it is)
Polar Express.
Blue Mystic
AK-48
Green Ninja

Pretty much the same as what I found, THC levels you'll have to look up. Of these, I've grown Northern Lights (one of my favorites) and Master Kush, both were good producers.
  • Durban Poison
  • Northern Lights
  • Jack Herer
  • Master Kush
  • White Rhino
  • Bubblegum
  • Trainwreck
  • Granddaddy Purple
  • Strawberry Cough

Durban poison and northern lights were not too strong.

Blackberry dream & harlequin was another that were low smell. Harlequin is cbd though not much thc

Back
Top Bottom