Can I actually add Blueberry extract to my Lemon Haze

loudpakpappi

Will i actually get an added blueberry scent to my Super Silver Lemon Haze if i add blueberry extract during very final flush(5galsoil)....Has anyone else heard of this technique better yet done this before with adding an extract for added scent and what where your results?? I heard of this being done with lemon extract but not blueberry

I've added Pineapple essence when I done my final 7 day flush before harvest. I didn't notice any change in scent, but it did have a mild Pineapple flavour. I've also considered adding food colouring to see if I could change the colour. Haven't tried that yet.

Stomps I think that pineapple flavor mighta just been in Ur head really or if u maybe got some on Ur hands and then on the buds or something but in short, no, adding flavoring or coloring to waterings will not change the plant taste or color. The roots and system of the plant do not work like that. I wish it did. U would see the most outrageous buds ever with obscene flavors but, good bud is good bud, bad bud is still better than no bud and that's what we got to work with.

Are you adding it to your soil? If so I don't think you'd get any effect.

If your misting directly on the buds, careful what you add because not everything is meant to be torched and inhaled. But with that in mind, I've seen flavored vape liquid added to finished buds to be vaped, you couldn't smoke something like that though.

@Stomps_23 @Ricky Bobby @Atulip...thanks for the knowledge...i was curious how and if adding an extract would do anything at all...i didnt plan on spraying foliar but rather to the soil but didnt think the plant would be able to uptake any smell from the extracts...i appreciate the replies and help. 420Mag is great for this Q&A forum. Helps out greatly

Back
Top Bottom