Can I get a second opinion please? Plant Deficiency

Jarimuana

Hi guys ! Ill keep it brief.

I PH at 6.2 will be PHing at 6.5 when plants are watered ever 2 days.

Watered my 66%perlite 33%soil plants on Saturday. Watering every 5 or 6 days at the moment. I used 0.5ml plant magic grow per litre until last Saturday where I upped to 1ml per litre. Slightly yellowing tips now at last which is where I wanted it to be. Good stuff!

Only this morning I came in and found some fast moving deficiency has attacked over night.

It's only really affecting the Super Lemon but you can see it's started on some of the others.

The deficiency is yellowing leaves but causing brown spots too. The brown spots are highly visible when I hold leaves up to the light.

I'm slightly skeptical though as its affecting all the growth not just the lower growth you would expect with an N deficiency.

Any input is appreciated!
My thoughts are N and P deficient.

420-magazine-mobile842131411.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1994056366.jpg

420-magazine-mobile497354113.jpg

420-magazine-mobile314725687.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1390692538.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1380856826.jpg

420-magazine-mobile2032617944.jpg

420-magazine-mobile718129805.jpg

420-magazine-mobile883214532.jpg

I'm unable to do any soil tests as I'm away for the weekend and my cat sent me the pics.

Thanks in advance 420 !

Hmm. You wanted yellowing tips? I am new at growing but isn't that the first sign of nutrient burn? Couldn't you be locking out other important nutrients by having an imbalance of another? That could explain the spotting? I had brown spotting similar to that was and I am pretty sure it was Phosphorus deficiency.

The other thing is it looks like some of the leaves are curling up a little so maybe double check the lights that they aren't too close.

Hmm. You wanted yellowing tips? I am new at growing but isn't that the first sign of nutrient burn? Couldn't you be locking out other important nutrients by having an imbalance of another? That could explain the spotting? I had brown spotting similar to that was and I am pretty sure it was Phosphorus deficiency.

The other thing is it looks like some of the leaves are curling up a little so maybe double check the lights that they aren't too close.
Hi dc! Thanks for your reply. I think your right about the P deficiency.

Although yellowing tips is a sign of nute burn having the tiniest tiny tip of yellow shows that your now feeding them enough if not just over. For me personally I find it a good thing as pure green tips had me thinking I could up the nutes?

There are a few leaves that have tacod on me and a few that are crow taloned. Bit lost right now. It is possible the ph has gone off.. I'm lost haha

Back
Top Bottom