Can i use a 600w dual spec bulb plus 2 red spectrum cfl bulbs together?

rothy182

hello there, ive been growing for a year and ive had some ok crops but nothing like ive seen on the internet so ive tried something new and would like to know if anybody has any info. i always just use a 600w sunmaster dual spectrum sodium bulb for my growroom but ive decided to add 2 300w 2700k red spectrum cfl bulbs into the room with the 600w dual spectrum bulb for the flowering phase. will this increase the size of the buds or is it just a waste of time?????? I would love to hear from anybody who knows anything that could be helpful to me. thanks .

Thanks for the reply, just for the info, I've had them in for the first 4 weeks of flower and I've never had buds this big this early on, they are all joined up and growing really well, just started bio g power tops today so now they should really bulk up. I will let you know the end result when I harvest.

I got both of them with the e40 hangers for 100 pound off eBay. I've got all three in a meter square tent. My hps is in a cool tube so heat is well controlled.

This seems to work for me. I chose cfls because of the heat. It seems to work as well as HPS without the extra electricity charge...I am only grow enough to last me until my outdoor girls are ready. Last years' lasted until June! Won't have quite that much this year so I am trying to increase my indoor production to offset my losses outside.

VEGETATIVE CONFIGURATION
Includes Two 65K Spirals and one 50K Tube style bulb. Best for pure vegetative purposes.

FLOWERING CONFIGURATION
Includes Two 30K Spirals and one 50K Tube style bulb. Best for purely flowering purposes.

Back
Top Bottom