Can I use products like Great White & Hydroguard during flush?

Mcjoint

I am doing a dwc grow and I am getting close to the end. When I flush can i use beneficial bacteria? I mainly use great white / and hydroguard.

re: Can I use products like Great White & Hydroguard during flush?

I am doing a dwc grow and I am getting close to the end. When I flush can i use beneficial bacteria? I mainly use great white / and hydroguard.
or what about h202? i just don't want to get some type of root rot and it affect my harvest.

Hi Mcjoint,

Sorry no one has responded. I'm afraid I have no experience with anything hydro so I'm not the best person to respond. As I have a terrible fascination with hydro, I do however read a ton of hydro grow journals and I can say that I've seen growers indicate that they have maintaind the beneficial bacteria colonies right to harvest. These are generally organic hydro folks, and so consequently they do not flush. However, I would think the bacteria would not do anything but help whether using organic or synthetic nutrietns. Likewise, I just can't see how a little peroxide could possibly hurt anything.

Be well and happy growing.

Hi Mcjoint,

Sorry no one has responded. I'm afraid I have no experience with anything hydro so I'm not the best person to respond. As I have a terrible fascination with hydro, I do however read a ton of hydro grow journals and I can say that I've seen growers indicate that they have maintaind the beneficial bacteria colonies right to harvest. These are generally organic hydro folks, and so consequently they do not flush. However, I would think the bacteria would not do anything but help whether using organic or synthetic nutrietns. Likewise, I just can't see how a little peroxide could possibly hurt anything.

Be well and happy growing.

Yea, I am with you. I don't see how some good bacteria or H202 will hurt. I just want to use for infection control issues. I had to fight root rot earlier and I beat it. I just don't want it to mess up all my hard work at the end.

Back
Top Bottom