DWC first time grow

illinoisguy21

Okay guys so I've been looking into dwc grows and very interested in them. Can someone tell me the things on my list that I'm forgetting that I need for the grow, I have 4 5gal dwc system, ph and ppm Meter, temp and humidity meter, fan, seeds, general hydroponic trio, hydroguard, ph up and down , light hanger, inline fan and ducting, 1000s watt hps light, I don't know what to use for a medium, was going to start my seeds in rapid rooters, also I don't know what size tent I should use, anyone with info and advice would be much appreciated

On the dwc system I was ordering one off amazon. It's a complete kit with the hoses already. It's 4 5 gallon buckets, what size tent do u recommend for 1000 hps? And on the hydroton and expanded clay pellets iw use one or the other not both?

This is everything I have on my order list, please add if I'm missing anything I need, 1000 watt hps, 4 5 gallon bucket dwc system, a tent. Not sure what size tho, ph and ppm Meter. Temp and humidity meter, oscillating fan, general hydroponics trio, hydroguard, ph up and down nutes, light hangers, 6 inch inline exhaust fan with 8 inch ducting and clamps (25 feet long) rapid rooters, water transfer pump, expanding clay pellets, 2 pound bag, cal mag and of course my seeds, is the 2 pound bag of pellets enough?

This is everything I have on my order list, please add if I'm missing anything I need, 1000 watt hps, 4 5 gallon bucket dwc system, a tent. Not sure what size tho, ph and ppm Meter. Temp and humidity meter, oscillating fan, general hydroponics trio, hydroguard, ph up and down nutes, light hangers, 6 inch inline exhaust fan with 8 inch ducting and clamps (25 feet long) rapid rooters, water transfer pump, expanding clay pellets, 2 pound bag, cal mag and of course my seeds, is the 2 pound bag of pellets enough?
Can't wait until I can upgrade to a 4 bucket system. Hydroton is expanded clay.

Sent from my SM-N910T using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Why using a 8 inch ducting when you have a 6 inch in line fan

Sent from my Robin using 420

Honestly I have no clue lol. I've never done a grow before. I just figured 2 extra inches of ducting may get a little more air out? So ur saying I should get 6 inch of both?

On the dwc system I was ordering one off amazon. It's a complete kit with the hoses already. It's 4 5 gallon buckets, what size tent do u recommend for 1000 hps? And on the hydroton and expanded clay pellets iw use one or the other not both?

Did it come with air pumps and tubing too? You definitely need to be getting oxygen in to your water or the roots will drown.

Sitting in. I need to learn DWC too. Especially what nutes!!!!
Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

If the up front costs don't scare you away Advanced Nutrients pH Perfect makes it as easy as can be.

If the up front costs don't scare you away Advanced Nutrients pH Perfect makes it as easy as can be.

Cost isn't an issue. I prefer simplicity. I've been growing for 20+ years but I've never tried DWC. I have tried hydro a few times. I'm an organic grower.
Is there an organic hydroponics system?

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Back
Top Bottom