First DWC

Should I be adding nutrients to the top up water or just straight water
If you need to add nutes you should add them. If you dont want to disrupt your nutrient mix use it.

Removed the metal support today, she's drank half the water in the bucket since the last nutrients change last weekend some people say fill back up with water only and some say feed and others say just leave it

20201202_082655_HDR.jpg

Checked her before topping off and was at 5.6 ph and 570 ppm so I just topped her off with distilled water and 1ml per liter of calimagic came to 5.6ph and 490ppm fingers crossed she's now in her 12 hrs dark will see what Happens in the morning

I got a question I buy distilled water in 4L jugs is it better to mix my nutes into the jugs then pour it in to my res or put all the water in the res and mix, I'm assuming it would be the same either way and when using this chart would you use at full strength

Recirculating-Nutrient-Schedule-custom.jpg

Hi Elmo ! This reminds me a lot of my first dwc ...mind if I take a seat ? :popcorn:

pssst. Don’t use distilled water ... Reverse Osmosis ,spring, or tap is best .
good luck ! I can‘t wait to see how this ends .

question about your fan hook up ...where’s your filter ? If it’s outside the tent , just dangle the hose from the top and put the fan on the filter and you will gain another foot of grow space :)
Namaste

Hi Elmo ! This reminds me a lot of my first dwc ...mind if I take a seat ? :popcorn:

pssst. Don’t use distilled water ... Reverse Osmosis ,spring, or tap is best .
good luck ! I can‘t wait to see how this ends .

question about your fan hook up ...where’s your filter ? If it’s outside the tent , just dangle the hose from the top and put the fan on the filter and you will gain another foot of grow space :)
Namaste
Hello northern I don't have filter on it quiet yet didn't have the extra to spare with Christmas and such, ive actually had good success with distilled water was using spring water before but it didn't seem to grow as fast

Ty sir I see your well experienced in dwc I was wondering if you would mix your nutes in the jugs then add them to your res or just add all the water in the res and mix there not sure if it makes much difference and would you use that chat at full strength or weaken it
It’s Mrs. :ganjamon:

If you are talking water changes I use a spare bucket , mix my nutes, and then swap out the buckets . ( if you use silica always start with that as it will increase your ph dramatically, then Cali mag, then whatever else suits your fancy
If you are talking numbers :
I mostly use nutes to PH my water so ..
I have a blue lab constantly monitoring.. when the ph gets out of range ( if too low I can add plain water to raise it) too high, some nitrogen
If you follow the Bible you will get into a rhythm .. when she drinks a lot the tds will rise obs.. so , if the ph also needs to be adjusted than mix some nutes in water and add it, is she isn’t really drinking but her ph is rising I will look for a light leak, temps, and then perhaps add nitrogen to lower it

water change EVERY 7-10 days

DB15BA12-90DE-453B-B26B-0BD6FC1AB64D.jpeg

It’s Mrs. :ganjamon:

If you are talking water changes I use a spare bucket , mix my nutes, and then swap out the buckets . ( if you use silica always start with that as it will increase your ph dramatically, then Cali mag, then whatever else suits your fancy
If you are talking numbers :
I mostly use nutes to PH my water so ..
I have a blue lab constantly monitoring.. when the ph gets out of range ( if too low I can add plain water to raise it) too high, some nitrogen
If you follow the Bible you will get into a rhythm .. when she drinks a lot the tds will rise obs.. so , if the ph also needs to be adjusted than mix some nutes in water and add it, is she isn’t really drinking but her ph is rising I will look for a light leak, temps, and then perhaps add nitrogen to lower it

water change EVERY 7-10 days

DB15BA12-90DE-453B-B26B-0BD6FC1AB64D.jpeg
Oh I'm sorry Mrs. Ty for the info I'm using general hydroponics with calimagic and liquid koolbloom and hygrozyme for roots

Back
Top Bottom