First DWC

I only did the nute change about 3 hrs ago don't know if that matter cause apparently from what I've read my ppms should be near 700 - 1000 for this stage of my plant
Plant looks good. If your vegging and your plant looks that good id say stick with what you're doing. 700-800 isn't a bad idea though. Thats about where I'd stop in veg. Double it up next time then watch the very tips of the leaves closely, if you see ANY yellowing flush the plant immediately and go back to 500 or so.

Different nutes do things differently. Some are hotter than others and will take it out on your plant is you let them. You find out what you can get away with in time. You're doing good.

Plant looks good. If your vegging and your plant looks that good id say stick with what you're doing. 700-800 isn't a bad idea though. Thats about where I'd stop in veg. Double it up next time then watch the very tips of the leaves closely, if you see ANY yellowing flush the plant immediately and go back to 500 or so.

Different nutes do things differently. Some are hotter than others and will take it out on your plant is you let them. You find out what you can get away with in time. You're doing good.
Thank you but I was wanting to start transition into flower as I'm running out of room height wise can I add more nutes to my res now to bring it up higher or should I still keep transitioning her and wait till next water change to add more nutes? Just saw these when I was taking pictures for you

20201128_194337_HDR.jpg

Thank you but I was wanting to start transition into flower as I'm running out of room height wise can I add more nutes to my res now to bring it up higher or should I still keep transitioning her and wait till next water change to add more nutes? Just saw these when I was taking pictures for you

20201128_194337_HDR.jpg
If you're running out of room then that should be your driver. Start your flower nutes. Don't dump what you have, just add some bloom nutes to your bucket to bring your numbers to 500 or so. We'll put the boots to them later.

That little shoot is gonna be your new best friend.

When you look at a plant at the node you can tell the plant has reached adulthood if the left and right crotch aren't at the same place. One will be higher up than the other. You will see this a lot with clones since they usually come from an older plant. They will have "alternating nodes" just an FYI

If you're running out of room then that should be your driver. Start your flower nutes. Don't dump what you have, just add some bloom nutes to your bucket to bring your numbers to 500 or so. We'll put the boots to them later.

That little shoot is gonna be your new best friend.

When you look at a plant at the node you can tell the plant has reached adulthood if the left and right crotch aren't at the same place. One will be higher up than the other. You will see this a lot with clones since they usually come from an older plant. They will have "alternating nodes" just an FYI
Thank you so much for everything stltoed should I add just bloom or should I add micro and grow as well sorry for all the questions as this is my first dwc attempt. All your help has been greatly appreciated

Thank you so much for everything stltoed should I add just bloom or should I add micro and grow as well sorry for all the questions as this is my first dwc attempt. All your help has been greatly appreciated
I would stick with bloom for now. When you start with a new batch of nutes you want to add them to the water in a certain order. Silica if your using it, then Calmag, then Micro. The rest aren't as picky. So adding Micro now after the other stuff is in the bucket may weaken it or other nutrients, leaving you with a mix thats less powerful than you think.

I would stick with bloom for now. When you start with a new batch of nutes you want to add them to the water in a certain order. Silica if your using it, then Calmag, then Micro. The rest aren't as picky. So adding Micro now after the other stuff is in the bucket may weaken it or other nutrients, leaving you with a mix thats less powerful than you think.
Thank you so much stltoed I'm learning so much from you and it's very appreciated

Thank you so much stltoed I'm learning so much from you and it's very appreciated
Awe, its ok man. When you can help then help, I guess. But im afraid my fee is 50% of the yield. Haha

Hello this is my first time running dwc just curious if everything seems to be in order I have a one bucket setup which is 5 gal and ph around 6.1 my ppm meter is on its way ordered it off amazon. I'm running two air pumps with one air stone per pump. I am using the general hydroponics trio with cal mag and a little ph down when needed, last feed I tried the captains recipe. If anyone has a good recommendation on what I should feed. I try to keep my grow room around 20 - 22 deg C (sorry from Canada). I try to do a full bucket change once every 7 to 14 days at best. I'm running one 1000 watt led with both veg and bloom lights turned on. My water level never really seems to drop. Not really sure on what strain it is as I found the seed in a bag of weed. Any help or comments are greatly appreciated and thank you for letting me join this community sorry for the long post just trying to give as much info as possible

20201117_203718_HDR.jpg

20201117_203534_HDR.jpg

20201117_203449_HDR.jpg

20201114_160209_HDR.jpg
I normally run my dwc pH 5.5 and if you are not using a water chiller I would recommend you using hydroguard or you will get root rot but she's looking good

I normally run my dwc pH 5.5 and if you are not using a water chiller I would recommend you using hydroguard or you will get root rot but she's looking good
Hello I am not using Hydro Guard i am from Toronto prices for it are around 60 - 80$ a bottle I am using hygrozyme seems to be keeping my roots nice and white which I can get for around 30$

Hello I am not using Hydro Guard i am from Toronto prices for it are around 60 - 80$ a bottle I am using hygrozyme seems to be keeping my roots nice and white which I can get for around 40$
When I reported that Hygrozyme had issues I was wrong. It was a operator error

I just have a question about flowering is it better to work your plant into dark period slowly like shutting off the lights a hour or so sooner to work up to 12/12 or just go straight to it thank you

I just have a question about flowering is it better to work your plant into dark period slowly like shutting off the lights a hour or so sooner to work up to 12/12 or just go straight to it thank you
I just put them on a timer. I dont know of any evidence that supports tucking them in at night

Back
Top Bottom