First DWC

PK just reported major issues with Hygrozyme. The problem with additives like this especially in Canada is they are sensitive to they way they are shipped and stored. If they go below 40F (about 4.5 degrees C) it can render the mix useless. PK ended up with Z9 (Canadian) we will see if that helps him. Im a Hydroguard guy, but it gets spendy up North if you can find it.
Yeah I found hydrogaurd but the average price I found it for is 70$ - 80$ ish a little pricey thats why the suggested hygrozyme cause it was half the price and he says he uses it with no issues

I found this calculator on gh website I think 50% seems a little high in nutes I feel better with the 25%

Screenshot_20201125-101528.png

Screenshot_20201125-101511.png
That doesn't sound right at all to me. Really high if they are calling it a 50% mix.

PK just reported major issues with Hygrozyme. The problem with additives like this especially in Canada is they are sensitive to they way they are shipped and stored. If they go below 40F (about 4.5 degrees C) it can render the mix useless. PK ended up with Z9 (Canadian) we will see if that helps him. Im a Hydroguard guy, but it gets spendy up North if you can find it.
Yeah I found hydrogaurd but the average price I found it for is 70$ - 80$ ish a little pricey thats why the suggested hygrozyme cause it was half the price and he says he uses it with no
That doesn't sound right at all to me. Really high if they are calling it a 50% mix.
Yeah that's what I thought I was going to use the 25% one with hygrozyme and cal mag cause 50% mix seemed a little high to me in distilled water next bucket change

Yeah I found hydrogaurd but the average price I found it for is 70$ - 80$ ish a little pricey thats why the suggested hygrozyme cause it was half the price and he says he uses it with no issues
I honestly don't know anything about it. The issues PK was having may have been attributed to other problems, im kinda new to that thread. I hope it works for you. The cost of some of this shit is outrageous up North.

Yeah I found hydrogaurd but the average price I found it for is 70$ - 80$ ish a little pricey thats why the suggested hygrozyme cause it was half the price and he says he uses it with no

Yeah that's what I thought I was going to use the 25% one with hygrozyme and cal mag cause 50% mix seemed a little high to me in distilled water next bucket change
You don't want to skimp on the Calmag. A deficiency is very real in hydro. Watch your bottom leaves if they get crunchy mix a bottle of Calmag for foliar spray. If you like... keep the calmag low and just foliar spray every 4th day or so. Make a new mix every second spraying.

Elmo...stltoed is a way more experienced grower then I, I'D take his advice over mine any day.
Don't sell yourself short. Everything youve said so far has been spot on.

Elmo...stltoed is a way more experienced grower then I, I'D take his advice over mine any day.
Don't sell yourself short. Everything you we've said so far has been spot on.

You don't want to skimp on the Calmag. A deficiency is very real in hydro. Watch your bottom leaves if they get crunchy mix a bottle of Calmag for foliar spray. If you like... keep the calmag low and just foliar spray every 4th day or so. Make a new mix every second spraying.
OK ty but the amount of nutes for the 25% look ok to you with I was gonna start off with like 5ml of cal mag with the 25% mix of gh and the recommended of hygrozyme

In my original reply to this comment I said " everything you said was spot on" for some stupid ass reason spell check added "we've" in between the "you" and "said" which makes it sound like I had something to do with your previous instruction. Nope! You had the situation nailed down all by yourself... good job man. Sorry about the added word, I should read my posts a little closer. Cheers

In my original reply to this comment I said " everything you said was spot on" for some stupid ass reason spell check added "we've" in between the "you" and "said" which makes it sound like I had something to do with your previous instruction. Nope! You had the situation nailed down all by yourself... good job man. Sorry about the added word, I should read my posts a little closer. Cheers
Lol ah there is no worry and I took it as it was meant, a compliment! :Namaste: :passitleft:

Hey guys I did a nute change today and I gave 6 ml of calimagic and 7.5ml of grow bloom and micro and 20ml of hygrozyme and ph is at 5.7 and 390ppm does this sound ok btw its in distilled water that started at a 0ppm everything I read says it should be double or triple that at this stage thanks for your help

Hey guys I did a nute change today and I gave 6 ml of calimagic and 7.5ml of grow bloom and micro and 20ml of hygrozyme and ph is at 5.7 and 390ppm does this sound ok btw its in distilled water that started at a 0ppm everything I read says it should be double or triple that at this stage thanks for your help
Post some pictures if you can

I only did the nute change about 3 hrs ago don't know if that matter cause apparently from what I've read my ppms should be near 700 - 1000 for this stage of my plant I used the gh feed calculator at 25% for early bloom as I want to start blooming her cause of lack of height space knowing she's going to double or triple in size

Back
Top Bottom