Can someone please help me?

Killamarsh

ey I'm doing my first plant I would just like some advice from a more experienced grower can anyone help me please?
I am using three 15 watt cfls at 800 lumens per bulb and a 7-7-7 food thinking of changing it to something stronger and getting a t4 light tube but I'm not sure it's a pc budget grow and my first:3

If you need any more info please ask

Hey dude thanks allot for the help I can try getting the higher watt buld I was gonna at a t4 tube along the top would I still need it? Or the three cfls enough pal? And if I get the fertilizer will I still need to add the other food at 7-7-7 and umm do I feed them still.every 3-5 days or Less sorry for asking so much:/

If you will buy Chempak Nr4 it would be enough for growing because you should be carefully with overfeeding. Also if you won't change lights your plant will grow slowly.

If you will buy Chempak Nr4 it would be enough for growing because you should be carefully with overfeeding. Also if you won't change lights your plant will grow slowly.

Yeah dude I was thinking of getting another t4 cfl onto of that or you think three 30 watt buld will be enough? And do you think I should give it a quarter a feed ti start it off and change that to half after two weeks would that be fine it's all only for one plant btw

Back
Top Bottom