Can someone please identify these 2 plants I have please! Either one is Northern Lights and the other White Rhino

Smithy1

420 Member
Here's my pics off my plants I have mixed them up by mistake, I Havel 8 altogether but I have mixed these up, Thankyou folks!

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    552.8 KB · Views: 50
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    492.2 KB · Views: 51
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    526.4 KB · Views: 56
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    618.9 KB · Views: 49
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    673.9 KB · Views: 47
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    755.4 KB · Views: 51
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    752.9 KB · Views: 50
If both of ur girls are the same age I would almost definitely guess that the smaller of the 2 is your white Rhino. I just grew 2 out, about 3 months ago. The white rhino is super powerful, you're going to love her! All of my white rhinos is stayed at relatively compact at maximum 22 in tall +/-. Nice choices, never done the Northern Lights.....

Also tough to say 100% ,due to them both being almost pure indica.

If both of ur girls are the same age I would almost definitely guess that the smaller of the 2 is your white Rhino. I just grew 2 out, about 3 months ago. The white rhino is super powerful, you're going to love her! All of my white rhinos is stayed at relatively compact at maximum 22 in tall +/-. Nice choices, never done the Northern Lights.....

Also tough to say 100% ,due to them both being almost pure indica.

Top stuff Thankyou for your reply buddy, So The smaller off the 2 you would say is white rhino? I have put them both into flower along with 2 others so 4 altogether this is there second day will be there 3rd tonight at 12 uk time, I chose them because this is my first grow inside with all the equipment I've done a lot outside in my garden and just let the sun do its works but wanted to start and get a bit professional and test my skills inside lol I've always grew autos outside and the odd few phenols ive only grew autos purely because off the shit weather we get in the uk and the fast flowering time, I chose these 2 strains because they are fairly forgiving if you make any mistakes well so I've read anyway, Sorry for the rambling bud lol!

i never grow white rhino.but i grow many times norther light .i believe the taller is northern light.if r the same age.it reminds me mine

i never grow white rhino.but i grow many times norther light .i believe the taller is northern light.if r the same age.it reminds me mine

Top stuff cheers buddy, This is my first time growing the 2 like I've always grew mainly auto's because the Inlaws Mam and dad are suspicious where as my parents coudnt give a rats arse what I grow lol

Back
Top Bottom