IMAG016611.jpg

pk
IMAG015715.jpg

hgk
IMAG015011.jpg

hgk
IMAG016818.jpg

still trimming I ll have more pics tomorrow:)[/QUOTE]

i stand corrected... that shit looks almost poisonous.

What you got? I know you aren't trying to insinuate the states has better weed than us :rofl: pretty much any good weed that didn't come from Holland came from Canada....its a movement brutha, jump on the train or be left behind :thumb: wait till you try some good Canadian home grown homie, made in Canada and grown by Canadians, in rich soil not swamp dirt
Ps- do you think its winter here all year??
our beers alot better too:allgood:

Hahahaha..except molson canadian..made from lake ontario! ewwww no thanks! but yeah everything else is good to go!

hey geturgrowon! did you notice my first post is gone? lol not surprised same old piece of duct tape being used on GH while the privileged do what they want...

i just order a berry bomb , white widow, and ice bomb from single seed canada ! cant wait! CANADA is going to have so funky shit when im done with them i mean ill have some funky shit when im done withe them i dont want to sound like im a dealer IM not! pce Canada/ Ontario growers!

to bad it taste like shit i being smoking a purple kush looks great like yours but taste and smells like bad feet now on the other hand it fs you up real nice mon

ontario over 50 club here i i ve got 11 BC god strain crossed with OG 2nd week of flowering i'll try and post some pics coco med 2.5 gal pots 400w hps and 2 t5 sun blasters in a 4ft by 5ft room been deforin from begining all i use for nutes DNF a b and their gold product ph kept at 5 to 6 went 7 24 for veg and 12 12 for bud they are happy and healthy average height 30" done this a few times and have had great results i believe in keeping it simple also have 4" fan on floor and 2 8" fans above fan vent :tokin:in and out temp at 78f in day and 65f at night they are just starting to show this is a exciting time also you have to add a whole lot of lovehttps://www.420magazine.com/forums/images/smilies/bad_boys_20.gif

What you got? I know you aren't trying to insinuate the states has better weed than us :rofl: pretty much any good weed that didn't come from Holland came from Canada....its a movement brutha, jump on the train or be left behind :thumb: wait till you try some good Canadian home grown homie, made in Canada and grown by Canadians, in rich soil not swamp dirt
Ps- do you think its winter here all year??

I don't get why you're laughing. My aunt lives in Ontario, and does a little gardening herself. I've smoked stuff from her and a few of her friends, its good smoke. Some of it is just excellent. I've smoked stuff in the Dam, Jamaica, Alaska, California, Australia, Mexico, Oregon, Michigan, Colorado, Arizona, Kentucky, Hawaii, etc..etc..etc. All being some pretty good green. The BEST stuff I smoked was grown out right here at the Crossroads though. Which I'm pretty sure is the United States. So yes, that is what he's insinuating and a lot of people would agree.

IMHO, the best weed is wherever you want it to be.

I lived and grew in Windsor Ontario right across the river from Detroit for many years and Americans would take the chance of coming across the border and pay $4000 a pound for Canadian weed,im not saying there isnt some wicked dank over there but why take the risk if theres is better?this was in the early 90's, alot has changed since then but from what i understand its still happening to this day.

Back
Top Bottom