Canadian Girls.....hear me now...

stinkywolf

I've recently spent some time in the states for work, and I was introduced to their bud. I smoked a variety of types, because they all had their own (tougher to get down there then it is here I felt...then again I am a white, middle-class Canadian male..haha..) Anyway....THeir bud did not even TOUCH the worst Shwag here....so stick with us....we'll hook you up ladies! :hump:

Canadian Boys Pack A KILLER Bowl...and we aren't all fat like the Americans! haha...WHAT?? Stop that!!

- THe WOLF
(excerpt from "Stinkywolf Needs A Life")

:laughtwo: :laughtwo: :hmmmm:

While Im certain Canadian Bud is top notch, you aparantly havent been up to Humboldt County, San Francisco, or Los Angeles, and tasted any of our medical grade marijuana. As someone who's been to amsterdam 3 times now, I can say without a doubt that California;s med growers offer equal quality bud to that of Amsterdam, as well as oils and foods not even offered in Amsterdam's shops.
-PM

Thepurplem0nkey said:
While Im certain Canadian Bud is top notch, you aparantly havent been up to Humboldt County, San Francisco, or Los Angeles, and tasted any of our medical grade marijuana. As someone who's been to amsterdam 3 times now, I can say without a doubt that California;s med growers offer equal quality bud to that of Amsterdam, as well as oils and foods not even offered in Amsterdam's shops.
-PM

i would have to say that bc bud is better then almost anything else. people grow bud that looks like ur medical club pot in their closet no problem. but i am biased bcuz i live in vancouver and its my home city.

i do think though that california, vancouver, and amsterdam are the top 3 places in the world for the best bud and best chilled out smoking

Dank420 said:
East coast isn't shit either(and I buy this crap from black people):

Man that bud sure sucks balls, I'm sure it can't even touch on the shwag in canada. I've seen candian shwag its just what we call here in AZ christmas bud, and yes it sells for mersh prices. And the chronic Dank showed us I KNOW FOR A FACT you can get bomb like that in ANY of these 50 states. Don't fucking disrespect you fucking pussy canadian. *no offense to those that respect the states*

im from the states and shit but i live near the border so i think i get canadian bud becuse i get some good shit

Dank420 said:
East coast isn't shit either(and I buy this crap from black people):
i can only get shwag from black people... sad but true... maybe i just don't know the right black people... well let me refrase that... not black but "urban" culture (ie ghetto, thug)...

The only dank around here comes from hippies, and i've yet to know a black hippie...

BTW nice bud...

Rastoner said:
ok it goes

1. Amstredam
2. BC
3. California
4. New york
5. The rest of the World
6. Mexico
They have great bud's in mexico and that whole region...
they just keep that shit for themselves and sell YOU the brick...

j842p said:
i can only get shwag from black people... sad but true... maybe i just don't know the right black people... well let me refrase that... not black but "urban" culture (ie ghetto, thug)...

The only dank around here comes from hippies, and i've yet to know a black hippie...

BTW nice bud...
Yea, well in philly, the population is predominitly black, and they get some of the worst weed I've ever smoked, and some of the best weed I've ever smoked.

Dank420 said:
Yea, well in philly, the population is predominitly black, and they get some of the worst weed I've ever smoked, and some of the best weed I've ever smoked.
Yea... actually now that i think about it, i've smoked some pretty nice weed with them, but everytime i buy it's shwag...
guess they are smart and keep the good stuff to themselves...

ChronicKind said:
... And the chronic Dank showed us I KNOW FOR A FACT you can get bomb like that in ANY of these 50 states...

Try and get some of that in Kansas. I have had bud equall to that once in two years, and it was a very small amount for a big price.

swollerson said:
Try and get some of that in Kansas. I have had bud equall to that once in two years, and it was a very small amount for a big price.
That's cause Kansas is the middle of nowhere... What kind of price did you pay for that?

swollerson said:
My roommate told me that I owe him $40 for an eigth. Haven't paid him yet...
Probably will someday...
That's decent price for blueberry.

Anyone who's seen my pix or Danks knows we get the bomb shit on the east coast. And we get most of it from NY state.

Back
Top Bottom