Cannabis is Your New Breast Friend Forever!

Sister Vee

breast friend2.jpg

October is breast cancer awareness month in my country and I thought I could share more information. Breast cancer is the 2nd most common cause of death from cancer in women in USA and UK. These stats aren’t available for SA but I can say that I’m still seeing way too much breast-cancer in my practice.

Today we also notice an increase in men’s breast cancer and I blame the fact that so many men carry their cell phones in their top pocket right there at the breast tissue. I often see women hiding their phones in their bras and I’m saddened because this is an important part of breast cancer awareness today.

There’s absolutely no time to waste because in general breast cancers can double in size every six months

One of the biggest problems with breast cancer is that there is often no pain to indicate that something is wrong and this is in my opinion why so many women are diagnosed with stage IV at such young ages. This really highlights the importance of prevention and early detection.

I urge people not to consider Cannabis medicine only as a last resort when it should be the first port-of-call, from the moment of diagnosis and indeed sooner for prevention

Cannabis destroys cancer through more than one mechanism and the very first thing it does is reduce inflammation. Then the plants antitumor properties kick in, namely the process of Apoptosis and Autophagy.

Through the Endocannabinoid System (ECS) Cannabis is able to force mutant cells into a state of “cellular suicide” and this is how the plant can destroy tumors. Apoptosis is the process of cleaning up these damaged cell membranes, organelles and free-radicals and ridding the body of them.

Cannabis also has the ability to cut off the blood supply to tumors and this is how the plant is able to shrink tumors, as well as by blocking the growth factors that can trigger mutant cells to divide and grow.

Today we are successfully treating triple-negative-metastic breast cancer (TNBC). In the March 2023 publication of Journal “Anticancer Research” the paper titled “Phytocannabinoids in triple negative breast cancer treatment: Current Knowledge and Future Insights”

Dr Bimonte and her team explain how CBD causes the death of TNBC cells proving that Cannabis is a vitally important immune regulatory agent because cancer is a condition of failed immunity. Cannabis does this with absolutely no damage to healthy cells or unpleasant side-effects.

A word of caution when dealing with hormonal cancers:

Many cancers are driven by hormones for example breast, endometrium, ovary, vaginal, cervical, prostate, testicular, scrotum, thyroid and osteosarcoma (bone cancer) and others.

It is important to be aware of the biphasic effect of medicine and this means that high and low doses can have opposite effects for example high THC can cause anxiety instead of calming the patient down and a lower THC higher CBD dose is required.

Cannabis also drives the Endocrine (hormone) System and this means that patients healing from hormonal cancers will have better efficacy and will recover better with plants that have high CBD and low THC levels. CBD can also induce Apoptosis in breast cancer cells.

In people with healthy EC Systems, cells with damaged DNA, like cancer cells, will either repair themselves or die off in the process of apoptosis. The reason why I say that Cannabis is the plant whisperer of human DNA is because as human beings we share more than 40% of our DNA with Cannabis sativa L. and this, in my opinion, is the number one biological reason why Cannabis is so effective in curing every cancer that it has been tested against to this day.

For patients who do decide to take the chemo and radiation route, this is where I really see the plant shining in the way that it can offer real nurturing during this incredibly aggressive treatment physically, mentally, spiritually and most important on a cellular level. Many people are starting to realize the benefits of Cannabis Medicine to help protect them against the harsh side effects of these treatments like nausea, loss of appetite, pain and depression.

Over the past 40 years I have seen hundreds of women, myself included, successfully treat stage-IV breast-cancer, metastic breast-cancer and even flesh-eating breast cancers, and go on to live perfectly normal and healthy lives simply by inviting Cannabis into their lives.

Welcome
Thank you for this wonderful article
I apologize for my poor language, as I speak Arabic and I translated from Google.
I am here because my mother was diagnosed four years ago with breast cancer (triple positive), which is affected by hormones.
We are now in a very advanced stage after the cancer spread to the bones two years ago and then to the lungs.
The pain is very terrible, despite the presence of morphine and Lyrica.
The oil is expected to arrive within a week.. High THC..
But I read in your article that this is not good and the cancer may grow faster because of that? But I didn't understand well..
Of course, my mother takes the hormone medication Femara.

Back
Top Bottom