Cancer Cured With Cannabis Oil

Sounds like you're dialed in. I would wash the heck out of everything to remove all pollen before you stick any other girls in there. I would have the light & filter on separate ducts of you can. When the timer shuts off the light & its fan, the carbon filter & fan can stay on 24/7 & keep your RH down with fresh intake air. Too many plants. More plants won't give you more bud. The amount of plants is determined by the amount of light & grow space. 6 plants is about right for you in that space. Maybe 9 of you do a small SCRoG or light training. 600w is not much for a 5x5. I would've gone with a 1000w, but you'll still be OK.
Sneak some pics!

Thanks for checking my system over and replying. I bought some bleach and will wash everything before the next plants go in. And there will only be 6 in 2 gallon pots. I did not know anything when I bought the hps. I wish I had bought the 1000 wt and the bigger hood with wider light spread. All 3 fans do stay on 24/7. The only things on the timer is the light and its ballast of course. The RH is a hard one for me. It has been in the 70's outside all summer. Even though I have central air there is not much difference in the humidity inside the house to outside. For last 2 weeks the a/c has been running non stop through the day. It is just so darn muggy here in the summer. I will try to turn the big fan up a little to see if that helps. Also, I want to run a 2nd fan inside.

Have a great holiday weekend!!
Sounds like you're dialed in. I would wash the heck out of everything to remove all pollen before you stick any other girls in there. I would have the light & filter on separate ducts of you can. When the timer shuts off the light & its fan, the carbon filter & fan can stay on 24/7 & keep your RH down with fresh intake air. Too many plants. More plants won't give you more bud. The amount of plants is determined by the amount of light & grow space. 6 plants is about right for you in that space. Maybe 9 of you do a small SCRoG or light training. 600w is not much for a 5x5. I would've gone with a 1000w, but you'll still be OK.
Sneak some pics!

Thanks for that tip. I will add silica to my shopping list. I will take all the advice I can get. And yes I run the lights from 8pm to 8am.

Ok guys I am trying out pics for the first time here. So let's see how I do
over all view of the tent set up. I am thinking that these 6 plants may even be too much for this tent. The were in veg for 3 months!!!
026265.JPG

6 girls in the 5x5 tent.
029217.JPG

That seemed to work so now I am playing with it a little. hehe
Yep, I think I have this photo thing down. I only had to edit 10 times. :thumb:

I am going to try 2 more pics now and see if I can get it in 1 take. :cheesygrinsmiley:
view of the canopy. There are 6 of them and I am thinking they are already too crowded for comfort.
031192.JPG

This is the carbon filter working backwards. I have the prefilter on the inside so it is still working before the air gets to the carbon. This filter is much bigger than what I needed for this 5x5 tent so I also wrapped the bottom half of filter in saran wrap. Later I can flip the filter over and then hopefully have more clean carbon to use. I saw this on youtube. This is just a side window view of the canopy. There are 6 of them and I am thinking they are already too crowded for comfort.
037145.JPG

Ok looks like I had to edit once, I had the pic descriptions mixed up.

My mom has cancer in her lungs, right rib, one of her kidneys and the doctor believes it is moving to the brain. She also has advanced Parkinson's Disease and has been showing some signs lately of possible alzheimers.I recently got her medical marijuana card from the State of Oregon. We would be very grateful if you wish to help us in our journey to overcome these. Mom turned 88 on September 12th of this year. Kaiser tried to put her on Hospice, but she told the nurse she wasn't done dancing her life yet. I'd love to see her dance for Christmas.
Thank you for reading this and if you help us,thank you, and if you can't, thank you anyway and good luck to you.

Denise

Welcome Denise, please check out my links below for making and dosing the concentrated oil - everything you need to know to help your mom is in there and if you have questions we are happy to help.

Welcome Denise, please check out my links below for making and dosing the concentrated oil - everything you need to know to help your mom is in there and if you have questions we are happy to help.

The dispensary I buy mom's oils from have been selling me a direct plant extract that has 3%CBN, 35.3% THC (I believe she said this was inactive), and 52.4% CBD. She said this will kill mom's cancer just like the Rick Simpson oil. I give her both, but I have been scooping the RSO out of the capsules and putting it on 6 pieces of candy and spreading them out every couple of hours and giving her (just increased) 4 capsules of the other 3x daily. Later this week I was going to increase again with both. Does the above oil truly work as well as the RSO? I rewatched his video and realize that her reaction to the RSO is probably because she is injesting it rather than rubbing it on her gums. I was going to call them and see if I could get the RSO in syringe so she can start taking it by rubbing it on the gums. Should I just focus then on the RSO if she can increase with this method and stop the other oil? I just wondered what your opinion is and if anybody else has been successful with this other oil killing cancer. Mom is willing to do whatever it takes. She was just so disoriented on the RSO dosing before I started breaking it up that I didn't know if part of the reaction was her Parkinson's Disease interacting with it. Have you heard of anything like that?

Thank you for taking the time to read all this and I am open to replies from anyone who has had experience or heard of experience with all this. I want to do the right thing for mom and I feel this is the course she needs to be on, I just want to do it successfully where she is comfortable.

Again, Thanks.

Denise A.,
I'm pm'g as well.
First, NO SUGAR. Cancer feeds on it & excretes lactic acid. This will keep her down. Use Stevia, Xylitol or organic tree sugar to sweeten.

More importantly, read the links Budnoob sent you. Understand the dosing method until you repeat it in your sleep.

Gain the knowledge as quick as possible (I'm sure you are, great job).

Your dispensary is not ripping you off, but are innocently I'm sure giving you a bandaid, not a cure.
Your mom needs the highest THC they have. CBD & other cannabinoids will help with inflammation, tumor debulking, ect., she needs THC to revert or kill the cancer.

I'm sending some links to get you started. Knowledge of cannabinoids helps, but focus on THC & CBD in curing cancer for now.

Where did the RSO come from again?

If possible, grow/make your own if there's a way. (We'll all help).

Good grief FSC. Lol.
Did you fall asleep during veg? I'm joking. They look great.
Since they've vegged so long, they may not blow the top of that tent off. But, then again...
Focus on short & wide. Don't train them vertically like tomatoes (you currently are). Even your hoops are asking them to go vertical. Get on top of them before flowering, but I wouldn't encourage many more tops. You're running out of canopy light quick.
You kept them healthy & awesome all this time so you can do 4 short, wide plants all day. If you don't get room asap, your yield will caca. You might even remove a plant or 2 and play with them?

Picky, but if odor matters, get 90° rigids where the duct turns into the tent. You're killing your wind tunneling/pressure with soft sags.

Keep posting pics. It'll be awesome.

Thank you for your information. I am unable to make my own at this time. I have been going to a dispensary with very nice people called Little Amsterdam and they have been trying to guide me but they originally thought the oil equivalent to two grains of rice daily was enough to cure her, but a new person told me about the same time I find your blog that I needed to ramp her up to 1 gram per day. They truly believe the direct plant extract will heal her, but I believe I need to do the RSO. The RSO cannacaps I have also been buying are tested by Green Leaf Labs and contain 56.52% THC and .39% CBD. They are 25ml caps. Mom couldn't handle them because they make her loopy and disoriented so I began scooping the oil out with a toothpick and putting on either banana slices or candy (but I won't use candy anymore because of the sugar). I am trying to buy the syringes now of the RSO so I will be able to put her dose on her finger and have her rub it on her gum. (She's had a sore on her lower left gum and I believe it will also heal this.) In watching Rick's video again last night I believe this will keep her from reacting so much with the oil. I hope so. I found a new dispensary who sells direct extract oil with 48% THC in 3.5 gram syringes. I am going to go check it out. They do not call any of their oils RSO but they say it is the same thing just extracted differently.

Thank you again for your input, I deeply appreciate it. Denise

Denise A.,
I'm pm'g as well.
First, NO SUGAR. Cancer feeds on it & excretes lactic acid. This will keep her down. Use Stevia, Xylitol or organic tree sugar to sweeten.

More importantly, read the links Budnoob sent you. Understand the dosing method until you repeat it in your sleep.

Gain the knowledge as quick as possible (I'm sure you are, great job).

Your dispensary is not ripping you off, but are innocently I'm sure giving you a bandaid, not a cure.
Your mom needs the highest THC they have. CBD & other cannabinoids will help with inflammation, tumor debulking, ect., she needs THC to revert or kill the cancer.

I'm sending some links to get you started. Knowledge of cannabinoids helps, but focus on THC & CBD in curing cancer for now.

Where did the RSO come from again?

If possible, grow/make your own if there's a way. (We'll all help).

Thank you for your information. I am unable to make my own at this time. I have been going to a dispensary with very nice people called Little Amsterdam and they have been trying to guide me but they originally thought the oil equivalent to two grains of rice daily was enough to cure her, but a new person told me about the same time I find your blog that I needed to ramp her up to 1 gram per day. They truly believe the direct plant extract will heal her, but I believe I need to do the RSO. The RSO cannacaps I have also been buying are tested by Green Leaf Labs and contain 56.52% THC and .39% CBD. They are 25ml caps. Mom couldn't handle them because they make her loopy and disoriented so I began scooping the oil out with a toothpick and putting on either banana slices or candy (but I won't use candy anymore because of the sugar). I am trying to buy the syringes now of the RSO so I will be able to put her dose on her finger and have her rub it on her gum. (She's had a sore on her lower left gum and I believe it will also heal this.) In watching Rick's video again last night I believe this will keep her from reacting so much with the oil. I hope so. I found a new dispensary who sells direct extract oil with 48% THC in 3.5 gram syringes. I am going to go check it out. They do not call any of their oils RSO but they say it is the same thing just extracted differently.

Thank you again for your input, I deeply appreciate it. Denise

Maybe they just don't like the term RSO. What are they calling it?
I'm curious what is different in their extraction method. I would hope whatever changes they made to the process was an attempt to increase the purity/quality. My biggest concern with ANY extract is contamination. Hopefully they test the oil and will let you see the lab report. I wouldn't worry about the THC and CBD % as much as the numbers looking for contaminants.

For sure you mom was getting loopy by eating that oil. That sounds pretty strong! There is another oil thread where Motoco talks about having daytime and nightime oils, based on their CBD and THC contents. Your dispensaries may not have oils made from specific strains, but if you find one that does (and tests), maybe you can find 2 different oils for your mom. I'm sure the dispensaries are eager to help your mom heal. Talk to them about what you're hearing here and see if they can get you oil from specific strains. Every dispensary owner I've ever talked to was really passionate about wanting to heal patients with this amazing medicine!

I'm not trying to scare you at all about the contaminants. It sounds like both dispensaries are trying to server you well. I think what you're doing is awesome! Like Cajun said, it's the THC that kills cancer, but CBDs definitely have their benefits as well! Get both!

Good luck with your mom and please let us know how she does. :Namaste:

Good grief FSC. Lol.
Did you fall asleep during veg? I'm joking. They look great.
Since they've vegged so long, they may not blow the top of that tent off. But, then again...
Focus on short & wide. Don't train them vertically like tomatoes (you currently are). Even your hoops are asking them to go vertical. Get on top of them before flowering, but I wouldn't encourage many more tops. You're running out of canopy light quick.
You kept them healthy & awesome all this time so you can do 4 short, wide plants all day. If you don't get room asap, your yield will caca. You might even remove a plant or 2 and play with them?

Picky, but if odor matters, get 90° rigids where the duct turns into the tent. You're killing your wind tunneling/pressure with soft sags.

Keep posting pics. It'll be awesome.

Thanks. Will keep the 90d rigid in mind if oder becomes a problem. And LMBO. You could say I was sleeping on the job. These were in veg even before the first crop went into 12/12. I have a problem with killing those pretty clones when they all live. It really hurt the other day to kill a couple and it looks like I have to do it again soon. :-( I will not be flowering so many plants in this tent again. First harvest was 9 plants. Not good. This harvest, 6 plants, still too many. So will go with 4 next time. Any way here are current pics as you requested.
0091150.JPG

0081294.JPG
0031927.JPG

They are in the 4th week of flower now. The 6th plant in lower right corner stays in that corner now due to overcrowding under the light. I was going to get rid of it but decided to leave it in corner and see how it does there as a learning experience. I have the light up as high as it can go. So far so good with height but they cannot get any higher.

To improve the bitter taste a bit I bought cinnamon extract a a cooking supply place. Since the oil is kindy spicy the flavor mixes well. Its very concentrated so something like 5-10 drops is enough.

It will make your oil taste like big red.

Cannabis has 4 basic anti-cancer benefits:

antiproliferative - prevents cancer cells from reproducing.
antiangiogenic - cuts off the blood supply needed for tumors to grow.
antimetastatic - prevents cancer from spreading to other organs
apoptotic - induces cells to seek its own death

Now does THC do everything; yes it does. And since it has worked for some people, now THC is being championed as the cure for cancer but CBD does some of those things better.

With antiproliferative effects CBD does a better job than THC.
Antiangiogenic CBD aswell.
Antimetastatic THC
Apoptotic THC

So if you want a better all around strain I think a 1:1 ratio would be best. You can't just say CBD flat out doesn't work for cancer, so according to you these researchers are wrong?

[video=youtube;FNerRVJklsg]
[/video]

I don't believe anyone said CBD flat out doesn't work on cancer Lab Rat. Please be a little more careful with statements like that.

As stated previously, you've obviously made your mind up about making the oil, treatment methods, etc. based on your research/knowledge & that's awesome.
Except, in all of 1 day, several of us have already pointed out a few issues & how it may be better. A quick brown fox would realize if they could be shown something new once... it probably could happen again. We've got you out of 1st gear on the oil hopefully. Maybe same can happen with treatment protocols for you & your "customers"?

THC & CBD's roles in curing cancer are not new. Different illnesses, different cancers & different patients (not customers), require as equally different treatment protocols.

The opinions about this issue have the same differences. But there are patients, caregivers, naturopathic doctors, researchers, even investors that have been in the cannacancer fight for a very long time with huge success rates that all operate on several identical, peer reviewed, tested, foundations of info that the majority of the above agree on based on years of success.

I am the author of precisely zero of any of this info, but I'm very familiar with it. In fact, it has saved my life & many others.

Don't know about you, but as a stage 4 cancer survivor & architect turned caregiver... I'm following them.

Take the red pill...

Thanks for sharing Motoco. my wife has been battling cancer for a year now. Last year in February they found a small cancer in her esophegas and one in her stomach, both got radiated and a small dose of chemo. the latest CT scan on 12/16/14 showed the stomach still there (new?) no mention of esophegus and a small something in her lung. she began a mixture of coconut oil and essential oil made from a compassionate caregiver in Rhode Island. She took it for about 2 weeks (about 1 1/2 - 2 tbl spoons a day) in food and it knocked her out and lost her appetite and lost weight, not good for her... she is going in to hospital tomorrow for IV protein (TPN) to gain weight. I want to start her on the pure essential oil. my question is, she really does not want to be spaced out and she needs to be alert to eat. I watched a youtube of a women in Australia that cured her lung cancer using oil as a suppository (
) it did not get her high. Any ideas or suggestions for us would be greatly appreciated.

Hello Drum2beat and welcome to 420 magizine.
I have seen this video before and we have even talked about it in another thread. Here is a link to part of the thread where the discussion starts.

How To Make Concentrated Cannabis Oil

Here is a part of what Motoco had to say about it. Basically the same as tacking. The trick is to apply the oil to the mucous membrane directly into the annal cavity first instead of going past with the suppositories. Basically tacking the oil first before the big dose. Same principal with tacking on the bottom gum (preferred location) first with a couple small amounts wait 10-15 minutes (quicker when experienced) to insure the cannabinoids are seated in your CB1 receptors first. Once that is accomplished, no euphoria and the proper way to heal. Notice she did blend coconut oil with her extract. If she just used that to get to her CB1 receptors first (easy to apply thinned downstairs)and then took the suppository at full strength she could of had a faster heal with 1/2 the amount of concentrate. Just a mention; doing the gums first is the fastest way to your CB1 receptors.

Also, please read the tuturial on how to tack correctly on the gums and not get "high" from it. Here is the link.

Cannabis Oil Dosing Tutorial: Tacking Method

Welcome again to our family and please ask if you have any more questions.
Peace

Back
Top Bottom