Cancer Cured With Cannabis Oil

Just got done doing a batch of oil. First batch was harlequin, 5 oz of bud and 4 oz of shake, and got 33 grams of oil. The second batch was Pakistan Chitral/Afghani Bullrider, around 4 oz of good bud, and got 12 grams of oil. One on the left is the harlequin

0061129.jpg

Nice Beemerbill ! Your Harlequin most of been chocked full of trichomes to get 33 grams off of 9 ounces...awesome. So far the most I squeezed off per ounce was Master Kush...about 3.5 grams per ounce. Norm is 3 grams like your 'Bullrider'. OG Bullrider made some kick ass oil (nighttime).

I use the 6ml oral syringe with caps...even if only using a gram of oil, those 1 grams syringes IMHO (especially if the oil is on the cool side) seems like using a rubber band. Easy way for a gram dose though. Gotta tip my hat...filling those 1 gram syringes are more time consuming and tedious than the bigger ones. Nice job...Harlequin is hands down the best pain med EVER among other great traits.

Your pic is my kind of art work :thumb: To me, its like looking @ pieces of gold..SWEET !

BTW...u try the 'gum' method yet? The bigger the dose the longer the finger stays on the gum (small dose on gum about the size of a half grain of rice, making sure it ALL 'tacks' to the gum before swallowing the rest. Your peeps will thank you...lol.

Again...nice batch of 'gold'.

I was l little surprised that I got that much from the harlequin. It probably a little less than that because I weighed the full vessel a little before I was done cooking it off. doesn't matter, it's a lot of product and I'm happy with it. I need to filter it a little better because there was a very small amount of matter on the bottom of the cook off vessel. the wife is going to use that for her skin cancer when the spots pop up. I don't use at this time. I'm still working and we get tested randomly so I have to be careful. Retirement is just over 6 months away and then it will be a different story. :yahoo:

Use a 'fine' screen cooking filter...makes it easy to do a final 'filter' to remove any loose shake before cooking. Congrats on the upcoming retirement...even though I work harder now...lol

I have a friend that puts some on a patch then covers the spots ,and they go away for him.. question for beemerbill, how did you get those small tubes loaded?

Happy Munchday Motoco. Yup that's what my wife does. puts a little on a bandaid and replaces it every 2 days. They go away. I just sucked them full while the oil was pretty much hot and thin. Only had a couple that didn't really fill right. they are okay for me because none of mine is for sale.

I have a friend that puts some on a patch then covers the spots ,and they go away for him.. question for beemerbill, how did you get those small tubes loaded?

Happy Munchday MK, I answered your question to Motoco. Sorry about that. :peace:

thanks that was the only way i could see doing it just wanted confirmation. NONE that i make is ever sold i give it to people with cancer some make a donation to support my efforts ( it is a pricy endeavor) most are bled dry by the medical establishment before they try it.
I know one guy with what was prostate cancer and with all their treatment it has spread , He refuses to try it even after i pointed out that their way is allowing it to get worse and it is killing him. He will probably change his mind when they tell him further treatment is useless and to get his affairs in order by then it will most likely be too late. I'm driven by my daughter having gone thru a double mastectomy. in my opinion that isn't a operating room it is a butcher shop.

Rgr beemerbill...lol. Nice to know it stores up to 5 yrs in a cool dark place and one thing we have in common is I don't sell either, o.k. 2 things (cannabis oil concentrate) lol. My Wife had a crusty mole & in 2 weeks it fell off. She did what your Wife did and put it on a band-aid the 1st week, then heated a dab up with the hair dryer, rubbed it in deep, then applied the dab to the band-aid as well, really in the last week it did the most...big o nasty one. Out of curiosity is the Wife prob. just skin cancer?

thanks that was the only way i could see doing it just wanted confirmation. NONE that i make is ever sold i give it to people with cancer some make a donation to support my efforts ( it is a pricy endeavor) most are bled dry by the medical establishment before they try it.
I know one guy with what was prostate cancer and with all their treatment it has spread , He refuses to try it even after i pointed out that their way is allowing it to get worse and it is killing him. He will probably change his mind when they tell him further treatment is useless and to get his affairs in order by then it will most likely be too late. I'm driven by my daughter having gone thru a double mastectomy. in my opinion that isn't a operating room it is a butcher shop.

That is what we are up against MK...how can you convince someone who only has their Dr. to trust? What has been hammered in society head for all these years will not change overnight. My long time best friend (we've smoked forever) when informed of cannabis concentrated oil (he has cancer in the liver, severe chronic pain in knees and ankles from a 40 ft fall) he got mad @ me for 4 months.
BTW, even growing yourself the expenses are mucho, my friends help pay the light bill, which is 700.00 more a month...hell, I couldn't afford it all...lol. Even though we took out life savings for the grow set up, the cannabis oil is so much better than the travel trailer we we're going to buy...best decision ever made.

MK you are a good person for what you do. My sister has a double mastectomy also and is cancer free so I will do want I have to do also.

We are all in this fight together and it is a fight, when my latest gal got an mri and it was 68% down in tumor size the next was 91% from original and her last it was completely gone and all her blood work was spot on ,cancer free, she tried to tell her doctor after each mri and he blew her off after months of telling her he had never seen any reduction like hers in all his years, he blew her off.did not want to hear a single word of anything that might actually cure cancer. WE WILL WIN!

Rgr beemerbill...lol. Nice to know it stores up to 5 yrs in a cool dark place and one thing we have in common is I don't sell either, o.k. 2 things (cannabis oil concentrate) lol. My Wife had a crusty mole & in 2 weeks it fell off. She did what your Wife did and put it on a band-aid the 1st week, then heated a dab up with the hair dryer, rubbed it in deep, then applied the dab to the band-aid as well, really in the last week it did the most...big o nasty one. Out of curiosity is the Wife prob. just skin cancer?

My wife has skin cancer from to much sun from her teens. She is fair skinned and grew up in Cal and got sun burned really bad to many times. I spoke to the gal that has colon cancer that has spread through out her body and the doctors have wrote her off as being cured. I'm not sure she will want to do it. She asked so many questions my head was spinning. She wanted to know if my lab was inspected so I'm not sure how I going to handle this.

We are all in this fight together and it is a fight, when my latest gal got an mri and it was 68% down in tumor size the next was 91% from original and her last it was completely gone and all her blood work was spot on ,cancer free, she tried to tell her doctor after each mri and he blew her off after months of telling her he had never seen any reduction like hers in all his years, he blew her off.did not want to hear a single word of anything that might actually cure cancer. WE WILL WIN!

Now that is something to celebrate. :cheer: It is really good to hear first hand results. Yes we will win

I would google making an herb oil then do that with your plant, it's the same idea, and there are thousands of web sites on making essential oils with you herb.

My wife has skin cancer from to much sun from her teens. She is fair skinned and grew up in Cal and got sun burned really bad to many times. I spoke to the gal that has colon cancer that has spread through out her body and the doctors have wrote her off as being cured. I'm not sure she will want to do it. She asked so many questions my head was spinning. She wanted to know if my lab was inspected so I'm not sure how I going to handle this.
tell her it is a back yard operation and ask her if her casket maker is a certified woodworker.on the serious side tell her the truth and ask what other option she has.

tell her it is a back yard operation and ask her if her casket maker is a certified woodworker.on the serious side tell her the truth and ask what other option she has.

good suggestion MK I may hold back a little about the casket thou. :cheesygrinsmiley:

good idea, one of my worst shortcomings is being honest to a fault. Chief of Naval Operations once said to me "Chief, you are the most tactless son of a bitch I've ever met, but you are right"

Tell her this black looking gooey stuff is a disinfectant among many other things...if she believes that, you won...lolol. Seriously, it will probably be her last option. Your back yard operation is because you want quality meds, why you make it yourself. Explain how it works on your Wife...and maybe read some threads on the 420 forums. Also what I do is burn copies of 'Run From the Cure' & Miracle Cure 2 as an into. Seeing these help set the tone and help them make an informative decision from others than yourself. Peace

I gave this a lot of thought because someone may someday ask me the same question and they really need an answer.
" My lab is certified by the sane people who certify your kitchen where you cook all your food"
feel free to use that if needed.

Back
Top Bottom