Cannabis test Spain

Sativa1975

420 Member
Does anyone know a product to pass the saliva test they have started to do everywhere I have never had a accident while smoking it and driving is just another way the government's to get money out of us car driver's

The government of Spain and its designated agents automatically assume that every driver that ends up being involved in a collision of some sort or other is a drug (ab)user?!? F*ck, I thought I lived in a police state.

How often do they give such tests to your politicians and law enforcement officers? And what about doctors, nurses, and hospital orderlies? Because if you folks think someone can do a lot of damage by driving a car into ONE other car, just how much mayhem do you expect some "whacked-out" medical doctor can do over the course of a year? Or someone who controls a f*cking air force, LOFL? Personally, I figure if someone is in the midst of a cocaine psychosis and just got on some bad acid, I don't want to be in the same hemisphere with the tanks and bombers that they're authorized to order out into public.

Wishing you good luck, Sativa1975!

Back
Top Bottom