cant get high!

Re: cant get high!!!!

ok, there are different factors to this, first of all, how strong is the weed? and what type is it? second, are you sure you're doing it right? if you've never smoked before, you know that you'll do it right, it makes you cough bad, and when you keep making yourself cough, you know you're doing it right. so just take as big a hit as you can. i think pipes are easier to smoke out of, just harder on the lungs, so i would recommened them to first timers, but if you are smart enough to know how to do it, just use a freakin bong, it makes it easier to take.

brett2themax said:
to answer your second question i have been doing shrooms alot instead of smoking cuz i got to pee every other week till the end of jan. . . shrooms dont show on the test :rocker: and yes i made the mistake of buying leagal bud. . . it does suck and it smells like abosulte SHIT!! i couldnt believe the terrible aroma it made, and it sticks terrible. . . DONT BUY IT

Also, i got stoned the first time i smoke bud. . . i dont understand how people say they didnt get high their first time cuz i got BLOWN THE FUCK OUT my first time, thats just my experience though. . . so all i have to say if you arent getting high play the game "hit till your cough" and i assure you that stoneage will occure Peace

Brett

thats true for me too, it made me cough till i couldnt breath, thats how i knew, and then when sounds of cars were all around instead of in just one direction, and everything got slow, thats how i knew.

yeah, i can hold it in alright, just when i first started i took way more than i could take, it was strong too

Back
Top Bottom