Caramelicious First Time

greenmeany420

I just received seeds I ordered online from Amsterdam and decided to pick up on cannabis growing as I read on more it started becomeing a hobby of mine. I mean, why not, I smoke it and I can never get enough when I have my family/friends around. I researched the internet, books, friends for tips, and I decided it was time for me to try and grow some dank. I got the seeds just two days ago and already they are starting to crack and show signs of life. I'll check again in two days and check the status of the germinating seeds. I will start them off in some stonewool and us the T5 HO lights at 20k lumens and I have age old kelp formulas for my nutes. Will update pictures as soon as there are more prominant signs of life! Stay tuned!

The sprouts are about 3 inches tall. I think I may have burned two of them with nutrients because they're so young. I'm flushing them with clean unchlorified water and they should recover nicley. Leaves are coming in great. I'll have pictures up within the week. Can anyone tell me how I would get pictures up? Much appreciated. Ill keep you all posted. =)

Is this grow still alive?
If so, please update us with some pictures and info.

If you need any help with posting photos, please read the photo gallery tutorial:
Photo Gallery Guide - How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

I am moving this to abandoned journals until we get updates.

Thanks and hope all is well in your world!

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine!

Back
Top Bottom