Negativeions First Grow - Caramelicious - Indoor Soil - 2012

negativeions

Hi Everyone

Well I hadnt smoked in many many months, and then when the missus and I decided to get on it, the dealer was nowhere to be seen. So I decided late last night (24 hours ago) to buy some seeds, and set up my own home grow. I welcome any help and advice as I literally did a bit of reading last night and this morning (on this wonderful site I might add), went to the hardware store and started contstructing! My seeds are still in the post, but the hardware is in place. Photos are below.

Seed Ordered:

Caramelicious

This delicious variety with BIG fat sticky buds and sweet caramel flavor is our favorite after dinner smoke.
Caramelicious has been bred for the last 15 years with great success and happiness.
This indica/sativa hybrid is crossed back and selected on her sweet taste and great yield.

A beautiful plant loads of crystals sweet taste and a happy high.

This plant is easy to grow - good for beginners.
Caramelicious Strain Specifications
Quantity : 10 Seeds
Type : Indica/sativa
Climate : indoor
Yield : 450 gram / m2
Height : 35 - 65 cm
Flowering period : 8 - 9 weeks
Harvest : Early september
Stone type : Happy High
THC level : good 17 - 20%
Grow Difficulty : good for beginners

Light Details:

2 x Triphospor 4000K Fluorescent Tubes Cool White

Plan to change to warm white at flowering time

Construction Details:

Treated pine, painted white, with side boards lined with aluminium foil. (I've since learned that this may not have been the best idea but I think its OK, open to comments.)

Pots:

I have some very small pots for seedlings, with a seedling soil mix from the store, and then a potting mix and the large black pots for when they grow up a bit. Is there any reason I cant go straight to the big pots?

Hopefully this is informative enough and I look forward to any assistance I can get making my first grow a success.

IMAG002320.jpg

IMAG002118.jpg

IMAG002512.jpg

IMAG002418.jpg

Re: Negativeions first grow, Caramelicious, Indoor Soil, 2012

You should plan on upgrading your lights before the flowering stage. I would also look into growing in 2 liter hempy bottles for the size of your grow space. 8 plants in the setup you have will be way to many. If you plan on sticking with what you have I would suggest limiting your grow area to 3 plants, maybe even 2. 2-3 plants will fill that grow area up in no time.

Look for journals running 2 liter hempy bottles which uses a 75% perlite 25% vermiculite mix for the medium. It is of my opinion the best way to grow in such a small area.

Re: Negativeions first grow, Caramelicious, Indoor Soil, 2012

You should plan on upgrading your lights before the flowering stage. I would also look into growing in 2 liter hempy bottles for the size of your grow space. 8 plants in the setup you have will be way to many. If you plan on sticking with what you have I would suggest limiting your grow area to 3 plants, maybe even 2. 2-3 plants will fill that grow area up in no time.

Look for journals running 2 liter hempy bottles which uses a 75% perlite 25% vermiculite mix for the medium. It is of my opinion the best way to grow in such a small area.

Hi mate

Thanks for your time, hope your grandma doesn't lay eyes on that mad setup you have now!

I looked at some journals as you suggested and decided I will reduce the amount of plants based on your advice, I want to keep it pretty simple with soil.

When you say I need to upgrade my lights, are they not enough presently? Do I need more light or a different type of light?

Cheers

Is this grow still alive?

If so, please update us with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

I am moving this to abandoned journals until we get updates.

Thanks and hope all is well in your world!

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine!

Back
Top Bottom