Card in Canada

Andrew86

Does anyone have any info about getting medicinal in Canada, specifically the Maritimes. I have a bad back due to a work injury and had to leave work as a result. I ended up on comp and just got my first CT Scan 2 weeks ago, just waiting on the results. As a result of having to leave work, I had to leave Ft. McMurray Alberta, where I had moved to get work(no work in the maritimes+I haven't gotten my grade 12 yet) and come home to no work, and alot of depression as a result. Pot really does seem to help me alot, from sleeping through the pain at night, to getting thorugh some days mentally. I don't want to have to take any pills when it's so easy this way, and I'm afraid that's all a doctor will prescribe to me. I dunno, any info is appreciated.

no it has to be chronic pain. like if it happend a while back and it hurts all the time and what not. i dont know the laws for canada tho.

Well, that happened in November so.. It's been a while I would say. Still in pain, still not working.

Oceangirl said:
:laughtwo: P-420 that's the site I posted. I check it often for new developments.

You nutty Cannucks are fun to watch! :goof:

Back
Top Bottom